Support Forums

Full Version: I LOVE This Girl...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I really like this chick...she used to date this friend who used to be my "friend". He really wasn't though. He talked crap behind me back and what not. He would always make fun of me or try to make me feel like crap INTENTIONALLY so I stopped talking to him.

Anyways..we started to know each other and talk a lot. I told her I had feelings for her while she was with the guy, she said she did too but she liked the other guy more. I decided to stop talking for her and break things off for a bit cause I got in a bit of an argument with her regarding her boyfriend and tried to warn her about the way he is. She didn't listen and started getting mad at me.

After a few weeks of not talking, we indirectly came in contact and she apologized to me. Her and that douche broke up, and now we're friends again.

The feelings starting to come back, and I really DO feel as if I like her. I've been kicking it with her a nice amount of time lately, and I'm doing shrooms with her on sunday. (Where we live mostly everyone does a fair amount of drugs for fun.) and I'm nervous that I might tell her that I love her while I trip and it might fudge it up for me/her. What should I do?
Maybe it could be a good thing for you to just come out and say that? I'n the end if that fails you can blame it on the shrooms :p
(10-07-2011, 08:17 PM)Alpha Geek Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it could be a good thing for you to just come out and say that? I'n the end if that fails you can blame it on the shrooms :p

Yeah dude that was my plan LOL Big Grin should I?
(10-07-2011, 08:56 PM)90k Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah dude that was my plan LOL Big Grin should I?

Sounds like a good plan to me. Just tell her your true feelings Smile

Then if that doesn't work you can just blame it on the shrooms :p
Yeah bro tell her straight up. I wouldn't be all gay and say "I love you". She will most likely run. Girls don't want to hear those three words especially If you're at a young age. Just tell her you have feelings for her and you can see It moving forward. See what she has to say.
Open your mouth and let the words out you'll feel much better take the risk and if it doesn't work out so what other fish in the sea!
Told her, went bad. Got back with her ex after 2 hours of us kicking it, tried to kill myself the next day lol.