Support Forums

Full Version: Will this pass?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a 15 year old guy in high school, and life's gotten really boring. I have lots of friends, but I don't hang out with any of them except a few. All I do is go to school, come home, go on the computer and smoke weed.

I can't drive for another year, and I live in the hills ( no buses up here) so that's why I can't go out much.

I can't stand seeing all my friends talking to eachother on facebook about crap they're doing and whatnot.
Why not suggest that your friends go to your house every now and then?
Or find other means of transport, such as riding a bike, or even getting somebody to give you a lift in their car.
Ya what Fragma said, have your friends meet up at your house!
All I do these days Is smoke weed. I see friends every weekend and go out to clubs and pubs and yes I have a car license, but that Isn't the point. I lost my Job so now I'm always bored which lead to smoking weed everyday every hour. I just stay positive as life tends to usually unfold as It should.
You need to get outta that highschool slump most kids get into highschool and strive for nothing more they think they'll be like that forever trust me bro life with Mouth Check you at 18, have friends but push yourself for something better, you'll be surrounded by good people and friends. and You will grow out of the feelings you feel