Support Forums

Full Version: Hurt confused and heart broken
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi all I would really really appreciate your input. I have recently done something so stupid and out of my stupidity I really messed up my life for good.

I recently met a woman (about two months ago) and now she is pregnant with our child, but that is not the problem, well it is a problem considering what I am about to tell you.

She is calling me whore, slut, cheater and all negative words you can think of. I never cheated on her, never cheated on anyone before and will never. I am so tired of being falsely accused and dont know what to do, but even before she got pregnant she'd blame me for cheating on her. Thing is, she would accuse me of cheating on someone even if I go to the bathroom for 5 minutes. Or she would do so infront of people telling I am cheating on her while I am standing there. She is making this stuff up and then believes it also.

yeah now all of a sudden I am "cheating" on her again, she is treating me like a dog and I have been nothing but supportive and never spoken an ill word. She wants me to write off the child and give it over to her once the child is born. I am so tired and just feel like giving up, not one day goes by ending positively. PLEASE HELP ME
All this seems like to me, is a women who has been abused in past relationships, I'm sorry mate, but relationships don't always go the way you want them to, but for the child's sake I'd say you should talk to some sort of relationship councilor, otherwise because of her previous disloyal relationships you could end up not being in your child's life. If you don't want to seek professional help then I suggestion getting her to calm down one time, then the both of you sit down and seriously talk about the affects this is going to have on your unborn child. Try talking to her calmly and respectfully and explain to her how you wouldn't ever cheat.

Now I'm not making assumptions, this is just my opinion as I'm only thinking about the child's life here, I am only 17, and I don't very often get to see my dad, and I don't know what your parents are like, but for me not to see my dad is horrible, it makes me feel really bad because I know for a FACT he's seeing my two step brothers and not me.
Maybe she is cheating on you and feels guilty? Or maybe she just wants out. You should talk to her, and consider leaving her perhaps.
maybe shes just hormonal or stressed because of the pregancey
Life never goes the way we want It to bud. I'm sorry you're having girl problems but If you got girl problems I feel bad for you son, cos i got 99 problems and a bitch aint one.
It'll pass just stay strong don't remember don't think about it it makes it worse