Support Forums

Full Version: Girl Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all. It's been awhile since I've been here, and I need some help and advice and this is the best forum I know for it.

So here's the backstory to this. I'll make it rather brief and if you have any questions concerning it feel free to ask:

So I've been with this girl for about 10 months. I've been with her since last November. Our relationship was amazing at first and was for quite some time. However, within the past few months, we've had some problems. She felt like I wasn't listening to her/treating her right and all sorts of other things. So about two weeks ago she "broke up with me." She didn't actually break up with me, she just said she'd give me three weeks on my own to change my wrong ways and all that. I have done that, and that's not even the issue at all anymore.

So here's the advice I need. She basically wants me to "sweep her off her feet." She's the kind of girl that melts when you tell her how much you love her and how much she means to you and all that. We've been talking on the phone quite a bit and she really misses me and wants me back. So no matter what I'm going to get her back as my girlfriend. However, I want to really win her over. Does anyone have any advice on this? What really sweeps a girl off of her feet?

Hope that all made sense. Thanks and I look forward to reading your responses.
Tell her how you really feel about her. Think of your world with and without her. Analyse those feelings and then tell her about them. If she doesn't appreciate how you really feel then you need to find someone else. If you think she looks beautiful without wearing make up, tell her that. Just express your feelings to her and then what should happen will happen.
Instead of going straight into winning her back, take some time to actually do what she wants you to. Be a better person for her so it wouldn't happen again.
I already have done what she wanted. All I have to do is win her back.
This is a delicate situation. I have no advice but know this: Many women are controlling and you don't even realize it. Just keep that in mind.
flowers or something that she likes, sometimes it can be i simple i love you to sweep a girl off her feet
Listen to her and treat her better. Should do the trick.
Give her something she would not expect... Smile
(10-07-2011, 07:12 PM)iRun Wrote: [ -> ]Give her something she would not expect... Smile

I like this. Do something that she would never expect from you.
And tell her exactly how you feel as mentioned previously.
The end result should be great for the both of you Smile
Take time win and grow she will see this come back on her own but try to remain friends, friendship beats love and makes it stronger Smile