Support Forums

Full Version: What kind of snake is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So basically there was this snake outside my home. Me and my moms fiance wanted to re located the snake. But my mom was freaking out and wanted us to kill it. So that's just what we did.

Now i'm not an animal lover. But i honestly didn't want to kill it. It was a tiny snake and it looked so harmless. But i love my mom more than a snake. So we took it out.
You think your cool killing a snake? freakin idiot, that's really not cool, you could of posted a story rather than that video you piece of crap.
(10-02-2011, 12:32 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]You think your cool killing a snake? freakin idiot, that's really not cool, you could of posted a story rather than that video you piece of crap.

When the fudge did i say i'm cool you dumb piece of crap. Read the description. Our original plan was to relocated the snake. But my mom was scared and really wanted us to kill it. She didn't want the babies to spread.
So we really had no choice.

Don't freakin assume crap.
(10-02-2011, 12:38 PM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]When the fudge did i say i'm cool you dumb piece of crap. Read the description. Our original plan was to relocated the snake. But my mom was scared and really wanted us to kill it. She didn't want the babies to spread.
So we really had no choice.

Don't freakin assume crap.

You still could of quiet easily tried to grab it, pinned it down with the spade an grabbed it's neck. There was still need to kill it, and even if you did HAVE to kill it you didn't have to record it and post it here....
(10-02-2011, 12:43 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]You still could of quiet easily tried to grab it, pinned it down with the spade an grabbed it's neck. There was still need to kill it, and even if you did HAVE to kill it you didn't have to record it and post it here....

I didn't think anyone would get so mad. And i wanted to know the name of the snake. How are you supposed to name a snake without seeing it?
I'll remove the link since people get butthurt over crap like this.

Also just so you know. That wasn't me who killed it. If that makes you feel any better. It was my mom's fiance I was just recording the action. I've never seen a snake so i thought it was cool how it was striking.

Whatever but anyway, back on topic.

It looks like this in the video:
[Image: 2ir1x74.jpg]

If that's what it is, it's a Californian Pacific Gopher Snake, there was actually some at the Sacramento Reptile Show | September 26-27-2009 | Sacramento Convention Center.

http://www.reptilegeeks.com/forums/displ...on-Center/

Look at the 6th post.
Also, if it is that one then you killed a baby:

[Image: gopher_snake_cas_b4.jpg]

I think that's a fully grown one.
(10-02-2011, 12:49 PM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever but anyway, back on topic.

It looks like this in the video:
[Image: 2ir1x74.jpg]

If that's what it is, it's a Californian Pacific Gopher Snake, there was actually some at the Sacramento Reptile Show | September 26-27-2009 | Sacramento Convention Center.

http://www.reptilegeeks.com/forums/displ...on-Center/

Look at the 6th post.
Also, if it is that one then you killed a baby:

[Image: gopher_snake_cas_b4.jpg]

I think that's a fully grown one.

Is it venomous?

animal killing is not cool, too are the part of this beautiful world but what to do humans have trespassed there homes and now they are trespassing ours...by the way that is a gopher snake ....
Damn snakes. I used to get so many brown and tiger snakes (both deadly) out at my old property. I was only a little kid and we'd run around poking sticks In holes that snakes had just crawled Into. Probably the stupidest thing I've done In my life now that I think about It..
Pages: 1 2