Support Forums

Full Version: I'M freakin DONE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IM KILLING MYSELF IM DONE WITH THIS
I SMELL LIKE CHEESE WIZ AND MY DOG KEEPS ON PISSING ON MY CARPET
I CANT freakin TAKE IT ANYMORE

PLEASE HELP ME, I NEED SOME HELP NOW
It's hard to answer as unless someone is going through the same state of mind they can't really judge you. I suffer from severe depression myself and while I realise that committing suicide would leave devastation for those left behind nearest to you, when you are feeling so down and under confident it's no good someone just telling you to pick yourself up. I'm very shy and someone telling me to just go out there and prove something to myself just ain't going to happen. What I would recommend is that you confide in your doctor and he or she can refer you to a counsellor so you can discuss with them the things that are upsetting you etc. Just by talking things through to someone unbiased can lift a weight off your shoulders. Drugs aren't always the answer as they don't really deal with what's causing the depression in the first place they only deal with the symptoms and sometimes even make you worse once the body gets used to them. There is always someone out there worse off than yourself , that's what I keep reminding myself anyway, do things that you enjoy that life has blessed you with, for example listening to your favourite music. Good luck!!!!
Sorry, I don't understand. You want to kill yourself because your dog is "pissing" around your house.. get rid of your dog! Have a shower/move house if you smell bad, I'm not trying to be funny, but it's true!

These are simple things which can be resolved very quickly, death is not an option here my friend.
There's no point in even replying to this thread, it's an obvious troll. No one would kill themselves over 'Smelling like cheez wiz and my dogs pissing on my floor'.

If this isn't a troll, then he's just trying to crave attention.
Just let your dog outside and he wont piss all over your carpet, and hove do you smell like freakin cheeze wiz ?
Like everyone above said, Let your dog out, obvious troll though.... Also you just happen to have 100 posts? What is that award again?
Sorry but I cannot take this thread seriously.
"I SMELL LIKE CHEESE WIZ AND MY DOG KEEPS ON PISSING ON MY CARPET", pfft thread closed.