Support Forums

Full Version: My Parents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My parents fight along and they don't get along sometimes.
They argue about a lot of things and I think I cause all this.
My dad just left my house for no reason and i don't know what to do.
My mom didn't even say for him to stop. he just left.
i sitting here crying.
what do I do guys.
Don't let yourself think it's your fault. It's more than likely not, and just things parents usually fight about. I've gone through a lot of that myself in the past. One way I cope is just to ignore it and think things will be fine, and they ended up being fine for me. It might not be for everyone, but it worked for me.
Try to have a talk with him and ask them to stop fighting if you need to.
Ya what Anthony said, it is most likely NOT your fault. Try and talk to them about it.
My parents used to fight a lot and they're fine now, all couples fight...

If it gets really bad though, sit down and talk with them like Anthony said. Tell them that you don't want anything bad to happen and then they'll realize.
My parents split up and I thought it was my fault to. It's most likely not your fault. Most couples fight a little bit, some more than others. I wouldn't worry to much about. Maybe you should try talking to one of them (whichever parent you feel most comfortable talking to).
Happens to me too dude..you learn to get used to it. If they divorce you'll realize its for the better and it isn't your fault.
None of It's your fault. These things happen every minute of the day, It's life. Sometimes It's better for 2 parents to break up, sometimes It Isn't always for the best. At the end of the day, they are 2 grown adults that will be able to work out whatever problems they may face together.

Stay strong.
My parents got divorced when I was 10 I was thrown into a group home for 3 years because My parents used us a ropes to tug-o-war

stay out of it stay positive its not your fault they don't hate you they wolnt die and things will work out stay POSITIVE