Support Forums

Full Version: How can I learn?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love computers and I have always wanted to get into coding but I always got kind of board in the middle. I know im going to have to deal with boring stuff to get to the fun stuff. I was just wondering does anybody know of a good way to learn Java? I tend to like vids more than reading so... ya. Just post below if you do. Also i want to learn java script preferably because i want to learn how to make websites and forums.

-Anarchy
I suggest taking some classes and reading the tutorials at w3schools.com
They are by far the best internet coding website you will ever go to Smile
If you don't know any languages, Java will be incredibly difficult. Start with php or python and move up.
For JavaScripts go here - http://www.w3schools.com/js/ best place to learn. For learning Java i suggest reading books and trying out simple programs rather than vids.
As Laugh said if you don't know any other programs java will be pretty hard to learn.

I suggest using w3schools and www.youtube.com/thenewboston
Ok well i guess im not doing java then. So what is the more easier language to learn? I want it to be able to code websites so that type of language.
(09-29-2011, 04:33 AM)Anarchy Wrote: [ -> ]Ok well i guess im not doing java then. So what is the more easier language to learn? I want it to be able to code websites so that type of language.
HTML and PHP are good ways to start. They're both easy to master.

I started with Visual Basic.NET . It is perfect for beginners! I am currently taking a Introduction to Computer Programming, they are teaching us java. The class is SOOOOOO MUCH FUN! So I would recommend taking a class to learn! Smile
Well i learn good with programming ebooks try to find a long page one like 300 pages remember the longer the pages are the more you learn and get betterSmile