Support Forums

Full Version: Wow... so close to dating a girl and now were rapidly going apart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was excited in the prior few weeks about this girl I work with and had been talking to. Even went on dates with her. We talked about dating and all that one night.

Like with the other girls I've talked to, it all goes downhill for me eventually. I do not know why. I have ideas and will accept criticism to why.

Well it has gotten to the point for me and her where I feel awkward texting her. We made plans a couple days prior to hang out on sunday. Then the day before I ask if she's still wanting too and it turns out she didn't know and eventually she never texted back if she wanted to or not like she said and we never hung out. She seemed excited when I first asked her to hang out sunday...

For some reason I feel awkward texting her for the first time since 3 days ago. And she gave me those short responses that I felt she was hinting that she doesn't want to text me or something at the moment.

Man fudge my life, I'll be lonely forever. She was my last chance at a girl who I could actually hang out with and talk to and now I have no other options with any other girl that I know.

This is like the 3rd girl since senior year I could not hold onto. And it is starting to piss me off that it always ends up the same way like every other time.

THE CIRCLE FOR ME WITH GIRLS: We text each other a bunch. I feel like we could date, and her also. We hang out a couple times, then slowly the texts grow fewer and fewer...

EDIT: Maybe this could be why... But chances are still slim that this is the case.

EDIT: There probably is still hope. All of this crap has happened within the past 10 days. Am I just over reacting? She used to text me all the time randomly and now she doesn't do that anymore. Time has been going so slow in the past week. I don't want to keep annoying her with texts, but I'm afraid she won't text me back randomly like she used to.
(09-28-2011, 11:22 AM)MarijuanaSupport Wrote: [ -> ]Like with the other girls I've talked to, it all goes downhill for me eventually. I do not know why.

Because you don't make a move, so they get offended and move on.

That's all there is to it.
(09-28-2011, 12:09 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Because you don't make a move, so they get offended and move on.

That's all there is to it.

I made a move with this girl. I took her to the movies twice. I think I might know where I messed up crap..

I was going to ask her out last sunday.... but she changed her mind and didn't want to hang out...
Make a move is different than taking her to the movies..
(09-28-2011, 03:11 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Make a move is different than taking her to the movies..

Then I know where I fudged up. shittttttt......
(09-28-2011, 07:12 PM)MarijuanaSupport Wrote: [ -> ]Then I know where I fudged up. shittttttt......

Where??Girls are strange. Creepy most of the times Confused
When I was in high school, I went through a few girls whom I really cared for. Sometimes it works out, and sometimes it doesn't.

I'm 24 now, and I wish I knew back then what I know now. Just keep you chin up and don't get down on yourself. You will find somebody that is perfect for you. Good luck.