Support Forums

Full Version: my girlfriend lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my girlfriend doesn't seem to show much appreciation for me, she strikes up better conversations with other lads than she does with me...

she says she loves me but i'm not very good looking physically and she looks amazing physically...

we've been together for 10 months, but yet she its like she really doesn't care much for me at the moment, pushed away much?

leave your thoughts guys and girls
(09-28-2011, 10:26 AM)c0rrect Wrote: [ -> ]my girlfriend doesn't seem to show much appreciation for me, she strikes up better conversations with other lads than she does with me...

she says she loves me but i'm not very good looking physically and she looks amazing physically...

we've been together for 10 months, but yet she its like she really doesn't care much for me at the moment, pushed away much?

leave your thoughts guys and girls

First of all, how old are you and her?
What do you mean by 'she loves me'?

From my point of view, and yeah - it's probably kind of biased, you shouldn't get in a relationship with anyone you don't fully trust with EVERYTHING. And I really mean it. Don't let her looks fool you. Now I'm not trying to convince you into getting an ugly chick, no, no way. Just make sure it's not looks-based and you BOTH FULLY TRUST EACH OTHER.
Talk to her about it. If she doesn't want to talk, then she's not worth your time. Don't try to sound rude though. Just ask her nicely, be like, "Honey, the past 10 months we've been dating. I noticed we can't hold a conversation for longer then (insert time here)" Then you could ask her, "Do you mind that i'm not physically fit? Because if you do. I''d gladly run the world for you."

Just talk to her, that's what relationships are about. And xxx.

Just wanted to add on.
Some girls are different. Some girls would like a whipped boyfriend. A boyfriend that does everything for them, and would even open doors for her.
Some girls want a boyfriend that's a man. A BF that will stand up for her, while still disagreeing with her. It really all depends.
(09-28-2011, 12:57 PM)Unify Wrote: [ -> ]Talk to her about it. If she doesn't want to talk, then she's not worth your time. Don't try to sound rude though. Just ask her nicely, be like, "Honey, the past 10 months we've been dating. I noticed we can't hold a conversation for longer then (insert time here)" Then you could ask her, "Do you mind that i'm not physically fit? Because if you do. I''d gladly run the world for you."

Just talk to her, that's what relationships are about. And xxx.

Just wanted to add on.
Some girls are different. Some girls would like a whipped boyfriend. A boyfriend that does everything for them, and would even open doors for her.
Some girls want a boyfriend that's a man. A BF that will stand up for her, while still disagreeing with her. It really all depends.

I think this is the best advice. For a healthy relationship, it's important to always be honest.
Talk it over. Ask her if she really loves you. Express your love and gratitude towards her.