Support Forums

Full Version: Yes, this is a girl topic. I need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Okay guys, I'm 13 years of age, and this isn't one of those 'guys pls hlp me i wnt hr to b mi grlfrnd pls pls i do anything' No, this is a proper thread and I need some serious help.

I'm in 7th grade, and there's this girl in the highest class, she's smart, pretty & very nice. I like her, I've known her since May 2011, and at school we never talk, we're shy, she's with her friends, I'm withmine. We've tried to arrange places at school to meet up, but that never works. We talk for hours everyday on facebook, andtoday its the first time we cammed.

It was weird, but felt fun. There's other guys in her class and others that she talks to way more, and I'm not jealous, but im just curious to know if she likes me. On June, I told her I like her, and i realized it was way to soon, so now that was a mistake. Everybody at school found out, and I became embarrased. I don't know if she likes other guys, but on FB it's all <3's and everything.

I am confident, but not around her, I can talk to anyone but her, what do I do?
Meet up with her, in private. Not during school hours etc.

Talk to her, ask her if she got a boyfriend, or working with someone.

She lives 4 hours away from me, her dad is dead set strict and she doesn't, she's had one before though.
Dont keep anything to yourself. Let thing out. This is an age when emotional problems are common. You need to deal with it. If you like her tell her. No need to be embarrsed about it.
For the consequences, face it. At school go and talk front to front, be a man. Its hard but once you overcome your fears its all easy. Good luck.