Support Forums

Full Version: Some Help Understanding her
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let me start off is I live in an apartment with one of my friend whom is a girl; the plus side is she has a lot of friends that come over. Well these this one girl (girl a) that comes over everyday and every time she comes in she always ask where i am ( well when im there i hear her ask). I don't know why but you know that feeling when you meet someone and you just are attracted to them; well thats how i think i feel about her.

The thing is we are kinda friends and she always wants me to go to parties with her and when i do she always talking to me or wants me to play beer pong with her and so on. I don't know if she notices that i like her or not but i talk to her alot and joke around with her alot.

Well one party she was kinda drunk and went home (i believe) with some other guy. The next day she came over and ask where i was and talked to my other roommate for a while (i was tired and stayed in bed) then i had to go do something and when i got back she was there and we didn't talk to each other or say hi or anything.

So i don't know what i should do, if i tell her what i feel and i don't want it to get awkward between us because her friend lives with me.
I also have another girl on the side who i like but i like the other girl better, but idont know if i should just forget about her for now and go with girls B untill the girl above says something.

I dont know just venting and need some sugestions i dont want it to feel awkwards and break up my roommates friend ship with her they kinda are best friends.

Another thing is girl a also has a friend who is a friend with my roommate and she too ask everytime where i am, but lately she been acting like an ass to me, idk if i taking girl a coming in and asking where i am as a sign when it is not.
Don't risk it. Take some time before you do anything that might change the way things are now.
(09-25-2011, 11:10 PM)Infested Terran Wrote: [ -> ]Don't risk it. Take some time before you do anything that might change the way things are now.

See another things is if i start seeing other girls like one night stand kind of things and she finds out and i wanna go out with her down the road; idk should i wait or just forget it.
It was quite hard to follow but you tend to like "A" over "B". If thats the case then clear things out. Be frank to all and say what you feel. Or be nice friends to all and keep things normal.
You have to choose one girl and go with it man. You can't be half assed. But if I were you, I'd wait a bit to see what girl A says.