Support Forums

Full Version: Confused on this girl.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let it be known we're both 14. And from the same Highschool.

Gawsh, this girl. I mean she's not even that hot but she kinda is idk. She liked me for about a week (Im sure of it) then I asked her to go to the movies one day, she said she would but her mom doesn't let her go anywhere outside the house. This isn't a bullshit excuse its for real, I've asked alot of people.

So the whole school pretty much knows and they keep asking me are you dating her? I say its complicated. Its the end of the day on a friday. I put my arm around her and say "So when people ask if were dating what should I say?" She is kind of stumped and silent. She then says "Lets talk on facebook."

Do you guys think she's square or is it because of her mom she won't date me? Not to brag but im a good looking guy with abs and arms, pretty much what most girls want. Im kind and loving towards ones that I want to be. Anyway enough with my Ego.

Thoughts?
You're still young. Don't do anything that she's not ready for.

I lol'd "im a good looking guy with abs and arms, pretty much what most girls want."

oh right this isnt HF have to say something useful.

I would say move on, she clearly doesnt want to date for what ever reason or she would of said "tell em were dating" also don't care what others think. fudge em.
See what she say's on facebook man, something might make it happen. I mean you are only 14 so therefor you shouldn't do anything you will regret.
I agree with Curtiie, see what she meant about facebook. Usually I can tell if someone is definitely not interested so I figure just watch for that. If you feel any of those vibes, back off slowly XD. No, but seriously, you should just slowly detach yourself so you don't look too bad. But, try to be pretty sure about her not being interested before you do that if you really like her.
Come on!! Girls at 14 are shy. They scare to go out. Well she might be one of those. They need comfort, someone to keep her safe, not only physically but emotionally. They take time on these stuffs. Just show her how kind and loving you are rather than pushing it. Good luck
Talk to her on facebook, say something to her and flatter her, and whatnot!!