Support Forums

Full Version: F*ck Depression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the past year, I have been progressively changing my attitude towards everything. I wake up, and have nothing to look forward to in my day. I feel like my body is literally in auto pilot, and I am separated from the rest of the world. I am usually not that social with people in school, which sucks. I feel tired all the time and just don't want to do anything. I seemed to have lost motivation that I once had. I literally feel like I have nothing in my life to make me feel happy. No purpose. I do enjoy computers and electronics, but I never get to do anything related to that in school. I'll admit that I am very knowledgeable in programming, electrical engineering, and all around knowledge of computers. This past month, it seems as if I have become self aware of my issue, and it is becoming even worse. I have gotten to the point where I don't even talk to my friends at school, I just feel so upset. I often bust out crying at night sometimes. I feel like none of my friends will understand me, because they have never experienced such a thing. I literally feel like I need someone to hug, and love. I know, it sounds cheesy. Is this what depression feels like to most people? Is there anything that I can do naturally to cure this?

I'm 16.
you should talk to someone about this. depression can lead to suicide. talk to a trusted person about this
Depression is in a majority of everyone. It's just like a sickness. Do you think having a cold is weird? Do you think getting the flu is weird? It's just a illness that you have to overcome.

Seeing that you're still in highschool, I suggest that you start taking antidepressants that don't affect you negatively. Prozac is GREAT for youth.
^
yes, antidepressants will help. still though, seek help from another person
you need to talk this matter out with someone.
good luck and wish u a happy life in future
I keep getting fudged with depression. Soon i cannot handle this, and i will no longer live.
be active man. exercise or do something else you like. Go run or something.
I am 21 and at times I feel the same..I wish someone can tell me the cure Sad

I can feel the time you are going through. Keep yourself strong, emotionally.