Support Forums

Full Version: Removed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This message has been removed by it's poster.
Spend a lot of quality time with her. I'm pretty sure she'll really like it. If you can spend a lot of time with her, you can possibly get her back to her right minds!
Do whatever it takes. Talk to her, call her, text her, hang out with her. Make it known that no matter what anyone else thinks, you love her.
You should try to contact her parents. Suggest medication (Prozac). At this age, the brain is still developing greatly. What she might be thinking now, will not stick to her in several years.

What you have to do is make her happy. Just be there for her, but slowly open up her options of talking to other people for happiness. Be the bridge that makes her able to talk to other people to be happy.
smoke and drink with her, she is self medicating with the drugs which isnt necasarily a bad thign
do it with her, if being hi/drunk is how she likes to feel, then feel how she feels. it will make communication easier being in her state of mind too. I started drinking/smoking at 14 too and its not as bad/severe as people make it. a couple of beers/shots wont kill you and neither will a bongfull or a joint, getting fudged up with her will also allow you to hang out with her more, she will be WAY more open.

if I were you I would do it. she is self medicating and their isnt really anything wrong with that, espeacially in her fudged up situation.
(09-19-2011, 07:07 PM)Infested Terran Wrote: [ -> ]You should try to contact her parents. Suggest medication (Prozac). At this age, the brain is still developing greatly. What she might be thinking now, will not stick to her in several years.

What you have to do is make her happy. Just be there for her, but slowly open up her options of talking to other people for happiness. Be the bridge that makes her able to talk to other people to be happy.

a friend did this to me, once her parents know that the child is drinking/smoking it starts a whole bunch of unnecasary drama related bullshit which is exactly what this chic doesnt need. she needs someone to be their
(09-19-2011, 07:45 PM)haphazard Wrote: [ -> ]smoke and drink with her, she is self medicating with the drugs which isnt necasarily a bad thign
do it with her, if being hi/drunk is how she likes to feel, then feel how she feels. it will make communication easier being in her state of mind too. I started drinking/smoking at 14 too and its not as bad/severe as people make it. a couple of beers/shots wont kill you and neither will a bongfull or a joint, getting fudged up with her will also allow you to hang out with her more, she will be WAY more open.

if I were you I would do it. she is self medicating and their isnt really anything wrong with that, espeacially in her fudged up situation.

a friend did this to me, once her parents know that the child is drinking/smoking it starts a whole bunch of unnecasary drama related bullshit which is exactly what this chic doesnt need. she needs someone to be their

I don't mean about the drinking/smoking. What I mean is tell them about her depression.
(09-19-2011, 08:19 PM)Infested Terran Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mean about the drinking/smoking. What I mean is tell them about her depression.

oh crap my bad,
it reminded me of a time I was really low and a friend thought she could help by ratting out my poly drug use...

long story short I had to go through behavioral and drug consouling on top of all the bullshit
wasnt fun Non Pinch Whistle
Spend time with her. If she doesn't like you for who you are, then she obviously doesn't deserve you.
(09-19-2011, 08:19 PM)Infested Terran Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mean about the drinking/smoking. What I mean is tell them about her depression.

that all depends on her parents:

if you tell them and they are bad parents then they may try to over medicate her or sent her to a shrink that might screw her up more. or they may try to make it even worse by taking matters into thier own hands.

if you tell them and they are good parents they may help do things with her to make her feel better by buying her some cool stuff or taking her out to the mall or a nice vacation to an awesome place or just spending some good time with her. they might take her to a counselor to help if it's extensive enough, however they won't be aggressive about it.

From the way your are saying, it seems she needs you to be close with her, not sure if you like her or not but if so id try to help her and help the people who did what they did to her caught. Although i see nothing wrong with weed, I would try to get her to stop drinking though as it truly sucks in my opinion.
Pages: 1 2