Support Forums

Full Version: What do I do?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alright. I feel like I have to get all this stuff off my chest so I might as well do it. Please read the ENTIRE post.

There's this girl that I'm madly in love with: she is cute and sweet but has a boyfriend, and she herself doesn't really acknowledge me. I've been in class with her for 3 years and lately I thought she might like me. I'm sure I was wrong. What am I thinking, as if anyone liked me. I'm not tall. I don't look that good. I am not that strong. I'm not very social. I have two friends who I talk to sometimes. At school during breaktime I'd just go to home. It takes 20 minutes to get to my home, and 20 minutes to go back. Fits perfectly. Break is 40 minutes. I tried to make some friends: I'm bad at it. I have never been in a serious relationship or even kissed a girl. I don't fall in love very often, and people just say "There's plenty of fish left in the sea". I don't know what to do. I feel very depressed and am very insecure.
Well i was in your situation a couple of years back, See if you can talk to her sometimes, maybe start as friends then work your relationship off from that, You could tell her how you feel but you'd maybe make a fool of yourself and we don't want that now do we.
I'm going to say this. Take it slow and gentle. No reason to be depressed sir. It won't help your situation.
The way I see it there's one simple solution to all of your problems. Get in shape. Start working out and get toned. Now I'm not saying you have to become a body builder but do enough exercise and weight lifting until the point where you know you look good. That will take care of your confidence problems and it will get girls to start noticing you. Once you start talking to girls, getting a girlfriend won't be too difficult. And with a girlfriend, comes kissing.;D As for that girl whom you're in love with, if it doesn't work out in the end don't stress it. You're still young and there will be plenty of girls who you'll meet later on in life.
Thanks for the advise everyone. I think I'm going to start working out. You're right Decept. It's because of my low self confidence that I have all these problems in the first place.

Any tips on working out furthermore?
I would say to act a little more "tough". It's not annoying when you are in a situation like this. In any other situation acting like the crap is bad, but you need it to boost your confidence.
Does anyone have any tips on how I should well make new friends? I'm not good at that stuff.
Well, I think I know how you may start, just keep staring the girl for a while, and when she see's you, she may do something in her eyes, and would know if she's into you or not, so go and try this one, and problem solved, you may try this on any girl believe me.

Eye contact is the best thing to do first.
(09-19-2011, 12:48 PM)Calculus Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I think I know how you may start, just keep staring the girl for a while, and when she see's you, she may do something in her eyes, and would know if she's into you or not, so go and try this one, and problem solved, you may try this on any girl believe me.

Eye contact is the best thing to do first.

Thing is, she has a boyfriend. And there's no other girls I've seen that I love , like I love her.
Still chill with other girls. When she is in a relationship you should retend that you don't care.
Pages: 1 2