Support Forums

Full Version: Too many girl problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I made a thread a few months ago about me liking a girl a lot. I never responded on how it went. Basically, she started dating someone else before I could ask her out.

Now, school has started, she isn't dating anyone, but we go to different high schools. Yesterday, I went to a football game for their high school and saw her. We spent the whole entire time together basically just talking, hugging, etc. I thought I had gotten over her, but the second she put her head on my shoulder, those thoughts were completely out of my mind.

I want to ask her out, but I'm not sure how well it will work because we go to different high schools. Another thing is, it's going to be hard to hang out outside of school because her parents don't want her to date anyone, even though she does.

I'm just looking for suggestions. Thanks to everyone who helps.
Ask her out. If it doesn't work out because of the distance well then it doesn't work out. It's better to have tried and failed than to look back later and wonder what might have been.
(09-17-2011, 04:14 PM)Decept ♥ Wrote: [ -> ]Ask her out. If it doesn't work out because of the distance well then it doesn't work out. It's better to have tried and failed than to look back later and wonder what might have been.

This was kinda my thought process, too. Thanks Smile
No problem. I've been in the same situation that you're in, except I made the wrong choice by not asking her out and we lost touch slowly. It sucks looking back at it now.:/
Ask her out, Who know's you might have a shot at it, Providing you two are good friends.
Just ask her out man she may like you and you guys can start dating
You could have a long distant relationship through phones. But those never work out to well. Well, as far as i know, none of my long distance relationships ever went well. You could consider switching schools, or just use facebook to chat.
Long distance relationship would be very difficult to pull off, that takes real commitment and trust depending on what kind of relationship you're both into, and the boundaries that each other is not supposed to over step.
If I were you, I would just go and tell her the things my heart feel, believe me, she'll love it. ;)
Alright. I'm glad this all isn't one sides to me asking her because I need to know why I shouldn't, also, so I can make a good decision.

I think I may just go for it.

Thanks everyone for your responses.
Pages: 1 2