Support Forums

Full Version: Depression
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am depressed. I broke my back 2 years ago in football and started playing again this year. I couldn't play the first 2 games cause I have bad grades. Last week was the first game I could actually play. During the 2nd quarter, I got hit in the back and I re-injured myself. I love football but I cannot keep playing and getting hurt. I am really sad all the time cause of it. What do I do?
Depression is a disorder when some chemicals are not balanced in your brain. Anti depressant pills help fix this balance. I know because I am on anti depressants. (Mirtzapine) If you feel you have depression you should consider contacting a doctor, which will than be able to forward you to a physiatrist who is licensed and can give you some medication maybe for it if it is true depression. I feel this is the best answer to give you.
Just lay off it and Let it heal some.
I hurt my back about a year ago.
I couldn't walk for a week.
Just let it heal properly.
try to be happy, if you're happy it releases endorphins that heal you.
I try to be. But football used to be my life.
find some good games to play.... good games make me feel good.
What do you recommend to play?
for FPS type games: dead rising 1 and 2 are awesome

for RPGs: oblivion and skyrim when it comes out and fallout series

for casual: minecraft is really cool.

those are the game I'm into at the moment.
Just find other things that may amuse you.
If you like football a lot, train more and be more careful and aware of your surroundings when playing.

Try getting some gear that may further protect you if there is any.
Let it heal don't go back in and get yourself hurt more then you should.
Pages: 1 2