Support Forums

Full Version: Help me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Dying.

I love a girl, we've been going out for ages, her family found out that she self-harms and is blaming me, now they're moving her to another school, taken away her phone, laptop, everything. I can't contact her, I'm breaking down. I just got over severe depression and it's all coming back. Someone please help me Sad I need her.
As bad as it sounds, sometimes its better to move on. There will be other girls you will encounter.
As said by rippiin, move on, never ever stick with one person, you never know what will happen.
Yeah, I Hardly think it's worth the hassle, Can't you talk to the parents and tell them it wasn't you who was responsible for her self-harming?
Move on with your life bro.Confusedmile:
It's the best decision.
Sounds like the only thing you can do is move on. Find a girl that will make you more happy.
Move on you have to, only thing you can do sadlySad
You will never stick to one person for very long at this age. Move on if your heart tells you to, or find a way to be with her.
Well, I would do what everyone else said, which is to move on.
Although, you can try to find your girl somehow and try to explain to her parents that it is not your fault and that you want to support her.
don't worry buddy, i know how it feels, its hard to move on also but remember one thing god is always there to show us a right path. believe in god and things would be better Smile
Take care buddy Smile n dont loose hope in life.
Pages: 1 2