Support Forums

Full Version: My relationship stay or go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
a mod can delete this thread.Thanks for all who helped Smile
You have horrible spelling and grammar so it's hard to even understand, but that's not the point. She shouldn't have done that to you in the first place. That's all I have to say. Do you still have feelings for her? Do you still trust her enough? (You're worried about it happening again so obviously the answer is an apparent yes to both of those). Tell her if she does it again that you're gone, and make her know that it bothers you. I wouldn't spend a second with the girl if she did it again after telling her openly that I don't want that to happen.

Otherwise let her go and say goodbye. I hate wasting my time with people like that if they can't show commitment when I give my promises to her in the same regard. I'm sure everyone does/would.
(09-14-2011, 11:23 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You have horrible spelling and grammar so it's hard to even understand, but that's not the point. She shouldn't have done that to you in the first place. That's all I have to say. Do you still have feelings for her? Do you still trust her enough? (You're worried about it happening again so obviously the answer is an apparent yes to both of those). Tell her if she does it again that you're gone, and make her know that it bothers you. I wouldn't spend a second with the girl if she did it again after telling her openly that I don't want that to happen.

Otherwise let her go and say goodbye. I hate wasting my time with people like that if they can't show commitment when I give my promises to her in the same regard. I'm sure everyone does/would.

Yeah i know i would correct them but i was in a rush.The answers are yes and maybe.I shore agree with you.

sorry for bad spelling im not american
anyone els want to say anything? :/
Yeah she should not have done that to you in the first place. End the relationship and find someone better who will treat you better than you wont have to worry anymore.
(09-14-2011, 12:15 PM)Blazin Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah she should not have done that to you in the first place. End the relationship and find someone better who will treat you better than you wont have to worry anymore.

i have minds same as you guys,but wanted to know if im thinking corrrectly
Dikill, Move on mate! I hardly doubt she's worth the time and hassle.
If she really loved you she wouldn't be doing this.
Just move on man, there are tons more fish in the sea .
I recommend that you move on. She already crossed the line when she made out with another guy.
You may stay with her if you still trust her a lot. Although, I wouldn't want to be with a girl who cheated on me because that shows that she doesn't love me or care about the relationship that much.
I have no clue what you just saaid, 1st grad is all I saw. Rephrase post
I think you should leave her since yo0u obviously don't trust her at all anymore.
Pages: 1 2