Support Forums

Full Version: This Girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me.
Anyway I could tell her I like her and like not just pointy say it?
The way I do it, is a sway the conversation into one where you can start asking questions. Once you get there, say something like, "So what do you think about me then?" Look for body language as she may be reluctant to answer, if it seems to embarrass her then make a move. Good luck. Smile
Nice stuff. Let's put aside are differences and be bros?
Also should I do it IRL or over a text/phonecall.
(09-12-2011, 05:25 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff. Let's put aside are differences and be bros?

Never, ever do it over the phone.
(09-12-2011, 05:25 PM)CaptainFX Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff. Let's put aside are differences and be bros?

Don't do it over the phone

And goodluck on your missus.
Thanks. I'll talk to her tomorrow.
do u have facebook if you do mesg her be her friend like work it in that u like her if ur shy Smile
I'd do it over text or fbook chat.. wanna know why? because the " Smile " is a very VERY powerful tool... its like your get out of jail free card, or your you can pretty much say anything to her just to test the waters because you can always say "jk" after if you don't like her reaction

"hey i love you.. Smile" "wtf.. eww.." "haha jk"

or

"hey wanna go out friday... ? Smile" "uhm, nah im busy doing my hair." "haha.. im just kidding... "

"hey, lets have sex.. Smile" "WTF.." "haha wtf, wrong IM.."
"lets have sex.. Smile" "okay.." "oh hell yes!"
never do it over the phone,web or ask ur friends to do it for you.

ask her out so that she knows that you are confident and have guts to do something
You always have the option of just telling her how you feel. Invite her out somewhere (as friends) and just tell her.
Pages: 1 2