Support Forums

Full Version: I might be pregnant.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
and I'm so freaked out right now.

I'm a regular on another forum and I can't tell any of them because they'd judge, so here I am.

I slept with my ex a month ago. And now I'm 5 days late. Which I've usually never ever late.

I was on birth control, but I was taking antibiotics at the time. Plus he took the condom off for like 2 minutes and didn't tell me until after but he didn't actually get off.

So now I'm freaked out.

I'm 21, I could handle a baby.
It's just.. the idea of being pregnant and having to deal with him as the father. Plus my mother will trip the fudge out.

He already has a baby with another girl who is his girlfriend.

I can't even imagine myself ever telling him that he's the father.

I just continue to hope I'm not pregnant.
Ughhhh.
I can guarantee no one here will judge you. He took it off but didn't tell you? That's pretty irrisponsible in my opinion.

He slept with you while he was with another girl?

I would recommend that you go get a pregnancy test with your doctor though, they can give you fairly accurate results and may be able to give you more advice on birth prevention if it's not too late. Are you still on birth control or stopped by now?
He's not the most responsible guy on the planet.

And yeah, he's with another girl.

I stopped birth control a week ago, when the pack ran out and no period ever came.

It's becoming really stressful.
I have to take a pregnancy test, and that's even more stressful.
Ugh.
I would say that you should definitely stay on your birth control pills if you can though, they have a pretty high chance of birth prevention from what I've just read. But I would also suggest going to your doctor as soon as you can to make sure that you're doing as much as possible to prevent it.

lol i'm glad i'm not the the right gender to have to go through that kind of stuff.

Well take a pregnancy test and see what happens! I'm sorry for what happened to you! You have your whole life ahead of you.
Take a pregnancy test but dont abort the baby please.
If u come out positive then tell ur bf.
If he ends up fighting with you then give birth to the baby and get benefits

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LIFE.

Best of Luck!
(09-12-2011, 06:08 PM)468erica Wrote: [ -> ]Take a pregnancy test but dont abort the baby please.
If u come out positive then tell ur bf.
If he ends up fighting with you then give birth to the baby and get benefits

SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR LIFE.

Best of Luck!

Sorry to hear about your life? lol I don't think that's very supportive. That's like saying "I'm sorry your life is ruined from doing this"...

Ultimately it's up to her if she wants an abortion, if she can get it done, and that's what she wants, then there you go.

Also, it's not her boyfriend. You should read the thread a little more.
I Would not consider abortion. But if you do end up being pregnant and you decide you don't want the kid, just give it up for adoption. But that is if you are pregnant. I'm only 16 so i don't think i would be the one to tell you.
yeah there's no reason to speculate now that you're period is late.. just take the test, then worry about it.. don't stress yourself out.. stress causes your period to be late as well.
Just go the doc and get things sorted. 5 days is not a big deal .. but you should visit doc as soon as possible Smile

take care Smile
Pages: 1 2