Support Forums

Full Version: Post your favorite engine.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, post your favorite engine, be it a 327 hi output or a 454BB.
Mine personally in a modern 7.3Litre powerstroke with twin turbos. Thats just me though.
Keith black aluminium hemi would be my favorite Smile For all out grunt.
Holden 308 would be another just because i love the old engines and am quite a 1 sided aussie.
Finally would be my bikes engine just because it kicks ass. GSXR 1000 Smile

[Image: ENGINE_600p.jpg]

It does not look that impressive but it delivers a good punch.
Bike Dry Weight=172 kg and around 180 hp Smile Yep more power than weight. Thats what its all about peoples.
Power / Weight / Traction.

Did try find Rod Hatfields twin blower keith black hemi in a tmodel but could not find any pics Sad Google not being my friend today.
For a bike engine, i would have to say the one in my bike is a ktm 530 exc-r. The engine is guaranted to beat any stock crotch rocket in a 0-80MPH race. It's a beauty with me on it, 100mph wheelie no problem. My next would be the old XR400 thumpers. Beasty man, just beasty.
Different bikes. But i would take a dip at that no probs. As for 100mph wheelies. I do them all the time and quite a bit quicker also.
From what i can gather the bike dont do much over 100mph so i cant see that bike sitting on the back wheel at that speed too easily?
Still i cant see a dirt bike doing too well against a superbike though. I may be wrong but only half the cc?

*EDIT*
Might add that my bike does 0-60mph in under 3 seconds. Smile And does over 190 mph. Oh yea and i did change the gearing on it to get more down low but under 3 seconds is the factory i believe.
(10-26-2009, 05:46 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Different bikes. But i would take a dip at that no probs. As for 100mph wheelies. I do them all the time and quite a bit quicker also.
From what i can gather the bike dont do much over 100mph so i cant see that bike sitting on the back wheel at that speed too easily?
Still i cant see a dirt bike doing too well against a superbike though. I may be wrong but only half the cc?

Actually, it's a 530. I'm a fairly light kid. Maybe 150LBS. But It is the most powerful production bike available. And i'm actually not sure just how fast it will go. Maybe 115 or 120, but it has an amazing amount of power, And i think i forgot to add that it will beat the in a 0-80 under 1,000cc Still pretty damn impressive. Way more than is ever needed on a dirt trail. It has tipped me over backwards more than a few times lol. And i can't really ride a wheelie for very long at that speed, mainly because of fear, but i'm sure it would do it for as long as i could.
And your bike sounds pretty damn impressive. No way it's stock.
LS7!!!

end thread\ Smile
What? Post some details.