Support Forums

Full Version: So much hate inside me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I am about to fight or get pissed off, my mood changes, my attitude changes, and I just blackout. All of this hatred inside of me comes out, I can feel it, my eyes turn red and I just turn the opposite of what I usually am. The hate comes from a lot of events, incidents, and people. Like, for example, I was about to fight this kid, friend was holding me back, my attitude just blacks out, I rush the kid and hit him. Then afterwards I realize what I have just done and known I shouldn't have hurt him. Can anyone else relate or discuss about all of the hatred in someone? Do you have a lot of hatred in you and meaness? I am just wondering.
I'm sorry, did you say your eyes turn red? Your speaking figuratively right? Anyways, I would suggest just try to take a deep breath and analyze your situation befor you just instantly decide to become physical.
thats a hell of a emotional hatred poem.

nice one

i hope ur ok after that
Just try to keep calm and start using yoga.!
You may need to try some better coping skills than my friend hmm, weed for example lol.
Try marijuana like he said. I dont do it but I guarantee it will help
I have also gone through that before. Someone makes you mad and you think about nothing but fighting him or getting him back. Then later on, you regret it.

Just cool down and forget about it. It's better to leave it than to make the situation worse for you and others.
I remember being like this when I was younger. When I was 13 until about 16 or so, I used to rage about everything. It was bad enough to the point that my family wanted me to go to anger management.

I'm now 24, and for the last 4-5 years or so I have been really chilled out. I came to the realization that screaming, yelling, and being full of rage does not help any situation, nor does it solve any problems -- no matter how much better you may feel after acting in such a manner.

I've learned to use logic and reason in my arguments, and this in return has kept my blood pressure in tact Big Grin

I hope you can figure out a way to deal with your anger issues. Good luck.
Don't give them what they want. They want you to be a bat out of hell and want you to loose it.

You keep your cool and they are the ones acting a fool and getting mad and going ape.

sit there with a smug smile on your face and chillax with a couple drinks or something....