Support Forums

Full Version: Need Writer for English
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I am a good technical writer. Short, simple or techincal and to the point. Whatever fucktard thought that "fluffy" should be required for anyone that attends school is stupid. I am not a "fluffy" writer. I have a college English class this year and I need someone to turn my short simple stuff into fluffy, long, unimportant detailed writing. Hell I'm even willing to pay someone to do them. I just don't know what sites or people are trustworthy. If any of you guys are good english writers I would gladly pay or do some other type of work that you may not like to do. If I can't find someone then I will just drop the class and wait until I find someone that can. PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
Why not just learn to write for yourself, you're not going to get anywhere with the writing that actually counts in your classes by getting someone else to do them up until that point. This is Academic help, which doesn't mean you can hire someone to do the work for you
I don't know of any classes other than English that you have to do "creative writing". Am I right? I made a A+ on my term paper last year because it was factual and clear over Censorship. No "fluff" required. You don't have to make up every detail, you just write and compare facts and determine a logical output backed by facts. Creative writing is detailed with useless information that just makes it longer than what needs to be there. I didn't ask for someone to write the paper. I said I would pay to turn my short unfluffed factual sentences into fluffed unimportantly detailed sentences. like for example - "I walked into the hot stadium" to "I seemlisly strided into the excesivly overbearingly hot stadium that looked like it rose to the high heavens and touched Gods feet." I can't creativley write and it has nothing to do with my future so why put off things that I do that do matter. I have always done my own work because I get it or learn it. Creative writing is the only thing I know in this world that I neither know nor am able to learn. I should be studing for my Economics test or Biology test instead of having to stress over some English essay. Do you get what I'm trying to say?
The only reason they get you to do that is to expand upon your vocab and detail habits. Spelling I guess as well since it takes more useless words to get the point across. I get what you're saying, but it's still partially getting someone to do the extra work for you. However when you go to write business letters and resume's, or you're writing to a tech support center for a computer problem you're not going to write things like "When I opened my black gloss computer case and tried to reseat the RAM in those pin-pointed, needle sharp, sockets I accidentally blew out one of my RAM cards".
Every one of us have weaknesses and strengths. What we need to do is to recognize and appreciate our strengths while looking at how we can overcome or improve our weaknesses. In knowing your weaknesses, you are already halfway to improving them. There are many who are not even aware of their weaknesses. Due to my poor writing skill last week i planned to buy term papers online. Based on experiences of actual users, we know that an English writing guide will enrich the way you write english for the rest of your life. Thanks to the internet, we manage the written word on a daily basis to share our opinions and information and to "speak" to one another. You will soon learn about a system that's a real helping hand to people born speaking english as well as learners of english as a second language.
I would be more than willing to help you with your writing for free.
Strong writing skills in English come from practice and determination. No one is born an excellent writer. Learning to be an excellent writer in English takes a lot of time and practice. Anyone can be a good writer if they are determined enough. Having another person read your work helps generate more ideas to better your writing. Contact admission essay writing service writer.
Are you looking English literature essays? or English tech essays ?