Support Forums

Full Version: I am Homesick
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yesterday, I just moved into my dorm room for college. Yesterday was fun! My parents moved me in, they left, had dinner with my roommate, and watched a comedy show with Eddie Griffin (guy from Undercover Brother). But then this morning, I just felt mad homesick. I don't know what happened.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to not feel so homesick? I been trying to keep busy and seeing if that helps.
Well, study!
Actually, try to include items and activities that remind you of home, or try to join with the activities.
I know the feeling, after 8 days at encampment (boot camp) I wanted to go home!
I was seeing if my parents could send me my Xbox. Because that can remind me of being home. I don't know though. I am just trying to relax and take my time and see how it goes. Thanks Inventor for the Support!
Try to forget about it for a little. Play video games, watch movies, meet new girls. Just try to forget!
It will eventually change, try not to think about your parents.
It sounds bad, but you will eventually forget.
The only real advice I can give you is try to try and keep yourself occupied so you don't think about them too often.
I recently moved 1,000 miles from my mother. Feels weird, man.
Just keep yourself busy and them off your mind, you should then be fine (:
Just gotta work over it, i personally would be excited to move out. But don't see it happening anytime soon:/
Eat sugar, drink coke, (not sprite, avoid sprite at all cases, it saddens you more), go outside, make some friends, etc =P
Pages: 1 2