Support Forums

Full Version: My love on dogs...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It feels so good to see you guys with your Pets, i still remember and some times cry remembering it... I used to have two dogs Boxi [breed: Boxer] And snoopy [Breed: Pug] So yeah we were having one more house joint from which was empty we let the dogs open there...By Boxer was the son of india's Strongest Dog/Racer My boxi was fast and was able to climb big walls with his foot... But at that time i was so small and i really wanted to have pets but tbh i wasn't able to take good care of them each day they were on that dirty, uncleaned place. My pug was Having Diseases. When on the Marriage Of my sister we gave our boxer for short time to an farm owner after the marriage was over we called our boxer back and OMG he was having Big disease Yes Big disease the farm owner didn't Take care of the Dog at all he suffered a Lot and after few days my mom gave my dogs to different People And now when i am big... no one allows me to have dogs, i confess with my mother again and again, Each day but she never lets me... Even my brother Dis agrees But she promises That when we'll shift to new house which will larger space she will allow me to have dog... Hopefully.
I hope your parents allow you to keep a dog.
(09-05-2011, 05:27 AM)χтяємє™ Wrote: [ -> ]I hope your parents allow you to keep a dog.

Thanks for reading it mate, Hope they do Soon, It's just my Evil Brother... Devlish
yeah , I hope they allow you to keep a dog.

My dad has an amazing boxer dog.
(09-05-2011, 02:13 PM)bateyy Wrote: [ -> ]yeah , I hope they allow you to keep a dog.

My dad has an amazing boxer dog.

Yup, Boxer's Are so Amazing i mean like most of the Dogs(Labrador) They do not fear... And Act Independent...
Good luck on getting to keep your dog man.
Hopefully you can keep the dog. Dog's are amazing Smile
Hope you keep to keep it bro! Good luck!
thanks guys, i usually play with a dog at my neighbor...
Good luck, I hope you can keep it!
Pages: 1 2