Support Forums

Full Version: This Girl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Anonymous123

So, I've really liked this girl for about 2 years now, I'm a shy kinda guy, but she's seeing somebody for around 6 or so months. Sad thing is, I think she used to like me a few years ago but I said something mean about her (I was very immature) and she was kind of hostile for to me for the next few months. I've gotten to know her more this year and we're on aright terms but she's seeing this other guy and I don't know what to do :/ This year is my last year at my current school for us both and I really want to do something about it.
It would be selfish of you do interupt their relationship if it seems to be going well, this may be hard to hear but let her be happy if she seems happy.

Try stay in touch with her out of school and be by her side if she needs you. (if you truely love her that is)
Let her cry on your shoulder as not all love lasts forever.
You still have hope but for now leave her be.

I hope this helps.
I love you <3
Sometimes you just have to let people go. If you go to college then you will find someone else. Don't hang on that one person. Chances are, if she hasn't gone after you before that she won't want you. Best thing is moving on and finding someone better. Don't fret :-)
Apologize and try to act as nice as possible to her.
(08-30-2011, 08:19 PM)alabama Wrote: [ -> ]Apologize and try to act as nice as possible to her.

I agree what Alabama said...if that don't work then move on
Yep, say sorry & try to get cool with her again.
Hello Anonymous123,

I'm BreShiE, I'll hopefully be helping you today.

Love is always a difficult situation and is hard to cover, I'd suggest not getting in the way of her relationship, that wouldn't be very nice to the other guy in question. Instead, I'd just stay friends with her, and be nice. If she likes you, then surely she would leave him to get with you, but you have to let that be her decision, don't push her to answer it.
Coming from another shy guy here, I would definitely try to do something about it. Dont sit back and regret thing you should have done. Maybe just talk to her, text her and eventually go in for a move. (If her bf isnt around any more.)
Then do soemthing, ask her out and stop being a wimp.

The worst that can happen is you get rejected.
(08-31-2011, 06:18 PM)Hardware Wrote: [ -> ]Then do soemthing, ask her out and stop being a wimp.

The worst that can happen is you get rejected.

Yes thats true. Id rather ask and get rejected, then have never asked at all.

If you never ask, you will always wonder.