Support Forums

Full Version: WTH is the point of life? Im about to just end it all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got scammed 30$, and with that 30$ I was going to make a site for my business theres no why I'm going to get the money so I'm fudged. I get picked on at school, my life sucks, my parents are dicorsed and i live with my mom who is over protective of me and wont let me leave my freakin house and she a drunk. + my step dads a dick. My computer is basically my life and I spend 99% of my time on it.

People just scam other now adays so you cant trust anyone. my bro is a drug dealer(Heroin) and he uses the crap so his always fudged up and his the only person I can talk to.

So whats the point of living? My life is fudged up.
You always just need to try to see the bright side in things.

It sounds like you're going to a really tough time right now and I think you should talk to friends parent or a friend.
If people are picking on you at school you really should just tell a teacher or something.

Always remember it gets the worst right before it gets better, just hang in there man.
Be a positive thinker. I always try to look on the bright side. You should maybe give it a try?
You wont have to live at home forever. You'll grow into an adult and as you get older your mum will have to learn to let go, don't worry about that.

As for the money I feel for you but scammers are everywhere. Be more careful with who you trust. Even the prettiest faces can be rotten to the core.

Just clear your mind and start a freash. Many worse things could be happening to you.

Take care
I love you <3
The point of life? It's actually interesting you mention that.

By default, life has no meaning; but fortunately it's quite easy to CREATE MEANING for yourself. Find something you love, do something that makes you happy, accompish something acheivable yet recognizable. It's your life. It's your job to find meaning. Oprah Winfrey actually has some fantastic quotes in regards to this:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/enterta...lling.html

My favorite quote of all time actually is by Oprah;

"You must find what shines the light in you, so that you, in your own way, can illuminate the world."

You're responsible for your own life. Make it the best it can be, and enjoy every second. The fact that you woke up this morning shouldn't be taken for granted. Your life is a gift. Embrace it and enjoy the time you have here. I wish you the best.
You posted this on HF also, I responded to it if you remember. Please pm me if you have any more thoughts.