Support Forums

Full Version: Hate what I am surrounded by
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay so I will write this quickly hoping to get some wise advices , I been in my school for the past 9 years and I am hating it . I am hating everyone in it even my own friends , it is changing for the worst . I was thinking of changing schools maybe that would be better but my school is starting in 10 days . I hope to see new people in it , maybe some with a nice personality and no faggots .
I need an advice on what to do ?
I know what you mean.
I would see the everyone doing the same thing, talking the same way, all existing the same sad, disgusting way. It depressed me to see that people could even be that way. They were all so stupid and all they were concerned about was who was dating who, or what soap opera of a movie was coming out.
And the sad thing was, these people would eventually become members of society, and they would never know something was wrong.

What you need, is a distraction.
You can't change people, or the way things work.
But I found hobbies like music, drawing, writing, and other things can keep you occupied until it stops bothering you.
I hate running from it all, but it's the best we can do.
Humanity is in decline.
Or rather, intellectuals are in decline.
I have met people and thought, I can't beleive someone this awful is real, but it is all too true.

So find something to keep you going, find a reason to get up in the morning, and never lose sight of it.
I found a girl who makes me happy to be alive; she is everything I could have wished for, and more than I deserve, but I live for her, and it makes everything seem...not so bad...
(08-28-2011, 09:57 PM)Locke Wrote: [ -> ]I know what you mean.
I would see the everyone doing the same thing, talking the same way, all existing the same sad, disgusting way. It depressed me to see that people could even be that way. They were all so stupid and all they were concerned about was who was dating who, or what soap opera of a movie was coming out.
And the sad thing was, these people would eventually become members of society, and they would never know something was wrong.

What you need, is a distraction.
You can't change people, or the way things work.
But I found hobbies like music, drawing, writing, and other things can keep you occupied until it stops bothering you.
I hate running from it all, but it's the best we can do.
Humanity is in decline.
Or rather, intellectuals are in decline.
I have met people and thought, I can't beleive someone this awful is real, but it is all too true.

So find something to keep you going, find a reason to get up in the morning, and never lose sight of it.
I found a girl who makes me happy to be alive; she is everything I could have wished for, and more than I deserve, but I live for her, and it makes everything seem...not so bad...
Sadly I can't find a girl in my surrounding , they are all allow me to say " B I T C H ES " . I thought of changing schools because I have seen friends from other schools and their friends are like really different then what I have in my school . I also have daily family problems my parents keep dumping all the problems on me it's freakin my mood :/
Try and think positive. Change is ultimately for the better. If you want to move schools maybe that is what you should do
School is just a pain in the ass sometimes Pinch but i deal with it and just take it day by day. the only getting me through it is my friends and my gf. OP just do whatever you think will make you happier Smile
Well I'll be more comfortable around my friends in the other school , I know half of their school students so that will be good for me if I change schools
If you're coming to the end of your school or close to exams I would simply suggest sticking it out until they are over.
However if you're truely upset with your current state then change school. A new scene and clear air can work wonders.

Hope you find a answer to your problems
I love you <3
So it sounds like your going to be classified as "The New Kid". This can be a good thing. You can change anything you want. You can be interpreted as anyone you want. You define yourself.
(08-31-2011, 06:28 PM)LiteFire Wrote: [ -> ]So it sounds like your going to be classified as "The New Kid". This can be a good thing. You can change anything you want. You can be interpreted as anyone you want. You define yourself.

Well not probably going to be "The New Kid" , since I know a lot of people there but might be .
I see people that I shake my head at every day. It completely just puzzles my mind at how stupid some people can be, yet I see them on a daily basis. The worst part is that some of our world leaders would be included in this category of people I frown upon. It's quite amazing that we haven't managed to blow our cities up with how senseless some people seem to be in this world. People like that I can't be around, it bothers me, being that i'm a pretty analytical guy. I do things logically, and I use my common sense to make decisions in my life. Yet some people appear to be lacking in those areas from what I've seen in my time period.
Pages: 1 2