Support Forums

Full Version: I love her.. I don't love her
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really don't know how to start this but I'm really getting tired of everything and that everything is my girl :'( yes her.

It's like this one minute I love her the next minute I don't. I need her then I don't. I want her then I don't. I like her then I don't. etc. you know the rest.

I tried letting her go but I am always searching for her. I keep asking myself if I still love her and still I don't know the answer. We always fight even at the littlest things we fight. I rarely smile with our relationship unlike this past few years (oh yeah we've been together for 3 years). I really don't know what to do anymore.. :'(

Everything is ssoooo complicated!!
I have been through the same situation. The best thing to do is break up with her. When people told me what i am telling you, i said hell no. But it is the best option, do not lead her on. Just let her know the truth, and move on. I moved on, and life is much better.

Caroline

I have personally been in this situation also and my best advice would be is let her go bro and continue to be friends. I was in this predicament along time ago and like coding support said below i was ignorant to everything people told me in letting her go etc until the day i finally done it and now my life has never been better. If the spark does not ignite within the first 3 month of a relationship it will never ignite. Hope this helps and good luck Thumbsup.
If you have any doubts, chances are you don't love her, that's my opinion. True love never consists of any doubt.
I believe the reason you suddenly don't is when you don't need her, but when you do think of her that is because you need someone. She's just a tool to you, this isn't a relationship.
Find another girl.