Support Forums

Full Version: im started to dislike my best friend!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
well... we use to be close but now she puts me down all the time by saying to all my friends and lads that like me she is better looking when it hurts me inside because i think she is gorgeous but she is starting to put my confidence down and when i talk to my friends just saying hiya she tells me i am leaving her for them but she wont tell anyone else she just says it to me and when i get invited to a party or to go out somewhere with other friends i have to say NO because she will talk behide my back to my friends and they wont take sides of corse but she is trying to make them take sides and when i sleep at one of my friends house she says you've changed and i dont like it even though, plus when she doesnt get her own way she gives me dirty looks if i dont give her stuff like, a jerk even if its my last one (i have been giving her them for 2 years and when she has them she tells me to f*** off pretty much) and she bitches about everyone even the people she supose to love and expect me to do the same i have no confidence in myself no more because of her :'(

i just dunno what to do.... Unsure
Bro. You should say "fudge her" Seriously you are better then her. She is a stupid little cavity. Excuse my language, but there is no way you should lose confidence in yourself because of a stupid girl! Girls are not everything in this world. BOOTY and BOOBIE is better then girls in my opinion! I can't stand when people feel this way over girls. Your the man, act like it and let her know you don't care what she thinks about u.
(08-27-2011, 10:47 PM)ruggish Wrote: [ -> ]Bro. You should say "fudge her" Seriously you are better then her. She is a stupid little cavity. Excuse my language, but there is no way you should lose confidence in yourself because of a stupid girl! Girls are not everything in this world. BOOTY and BOOBIE is better then girls in my opinion! I can't stand when people feel this way over girls. Your the man, act like it and let her know you don't care what she thinks about u.

ive tried telling her but she puts it on to her life saying how she was in love and she lost him and she has no one and im one of these people that says one more chance and them chances mean forever but your reply means so much thank you x
Well I wish you the best of luck with whatever happens! Hopefully you can just learn to forget her man!
Well you have the right to dislike her. What you could do is
tell your friends what she's doing and just completely ignore her.
I know she may be your best friend, but if she continues acting like this
you can't really call her a best friend anymore.
You have the right to dislike her. Explain to your friends that she's a bit of a wanker. She isn't a "real" friend then.
This sounds like grounds for friend removal. You can always find new friends. This person is clearly not a friend, and she is clearly insecure with herself.

Tell her to F off and find a new friend Smile
Really. People change and fall apart.
Just tell her you don't think you should hang out anymore and let her go.
She's not worth it. Trust me I was in a similar situation in highschool.
I would agree with the post above me.
(Edit: 2 posts above me not 1 anymore, WiFiPunk posted before I submitted my comment. http://www.supportforums.net/showthread....#pid237638)

It's a sign of her insecurity which usually drives people to act like that all of a sudden. All though I don't know how you help the person or cope with it, but i've had a few friends that i've walked away from because of how bad I can't stand them anymore. Times change, you just need to know how to make the right decisions and not the wrong ones in your case.

Hope you get things sorted out for yourself. It's tough, don't let others strike your confidence and put you down, and you'll be a strong person trust me. It's a valuable skill to have, and it makes people unstoppable in my opinion. Self-image becomes a huge thing for people nowadays though, and you just need to learn that the self image you have on yourself is all that matters as long as it's not influenced by anyone else's opinions or view of you. Chances are if you're happy with yourself without taking what anyone else says to heart, you'll be fine. And on top of that, you'll attract the people that like you for who you are, and you won't have to pretend to be anyone else when your around them, which is how you would make true friends.

Good luck
~Ace
If it was me, I'd personally stop being her friend.
Maybe she'll one day realize why you're no longer her friend and come back to you, changed, for the better.
I hope you get this issue resolved, I've had similar issues myself, they seem to work themselves out for me however, I suppose I'm just lucky;S
Pages: 1 2