Support Forums

Full Version: Moderators Needed for a New Gaming Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,
I'm starting up a new gaming forum and I need sectional as well as super moderators. This is not a paid position and no administrators will be hired as I do not want anyone I don't know well with access to the ACP. If you think that you would make a good forum moderator then please fill out the form bellow and reply to this thread.
Code:
Your Name:
Your Age:
Your Time Zone:
Experience in Forums:
Management Experience in Forums:
Time Online Per Day:
How you would deal with a troll:
Your Name: James
Your Age: 14
Your Time Zone: EST
Experience in Forums: I've ran many forums myself and I can manage all forums types well.
Management Experience in Forums: I can do a LOT with Mybb.
Time Online Per Day: 4-5 Hours a weekday. More on the weekends.
How you would deal with a troll: Ask them to stop trolling and give them a warning. If the continue ban them for a short amount of time. If they come back and continue to troll I ban them for longer.
Your Name:Charanbir
Your Age:18
Your Time Zone:GMT 5.5+
Experience in Forums:For the past one and a half years.
Management Experience in Forums:I have been moderator in 3-4 forums all were like 10,000-20,000 members forums.
Time Online Per Day:8hrs
How you would deal with a troll:I will give them a warning at first if the keep doing it i i will ban them for a short period of time.
Your Name: Ruggish
Your Age: 18
Your Time Zone: Eastern
Experience in Forums: I am very high quality in 3 different forums. Over 5k posts total.
Management Experience in Forums: I have yet to be management.
Time Online Per Day: like 6
How you would deal with a troll: Delete it if necessary or give him a warning.
Why do you need staff for a new site?
(08-28-2011, 05:35 AM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you need staff for a new site?

With school and sports I've got a lot to do and I'd need a little help with not necessarily moderation but populating the forum with good topics that'll get members posting.
Your Name: BreShiE (I don't like to disclose my real name)

Your Age: 17 years of age.

Your Time Zone: GMT +1 (UK)

Experience in Forums: I'm currently running my 5th forum, I've been using MyBB for around a year now.

Management Experience in Forums: See above.

Time Online Per Day: 2-10, I have my own forum to attend to, too.

How you would deal with a troll: I'd say "This forum is not for trolls, I'd appreciate it if you do not troll here. Please be a friendly and active member on this forum, if not, then you may have to face the consequences." Then I would warn him 10% for trolling.
Your Name: Bobby Rae
Your Age: 17
Your Time Zone: Central
Experience in Forums: Pretty experienced. Still learning more everyday.
Management Experience in Forums: None. Have helped get new forums some threads started.
Time Online Per Day: M-F anywhere from 1-3 hours. Saturday and Sunday just varies on what's going on but mostly over 5 hours a day.
How you would deal with a troll: I'd warn the troll and then keep and eye on him to see if he does it again. If so then I would proceed with a ban.
(08-28-2011, 10:26 AM)BreShiE Wrote: [ -> ]Your Name: BreShiE (I don't like to disclose my real name)

Your Age: 17 years of age.

Your Time Zone: GMT +1 (UK)

Experience in Forums: I'm currently running my 5th forum, I've been using MyBB for around a year now.

Management Experience in Forums: See above.

Time Online Per Day: 2-10, I have my own forum to attend to, too.

How you would deal with a troll: I'd say "This forum is not for trolls, I'd appreciate it if you do not troll here. Please be a friendly and active member on this forum, if not, then you may have to face the consequences." Then I would warn him 10% for trolling.

Lol.

Btw his name is Grant, just in case it is required.
(08-28-2011, 12:27 PM)Laugh Wrote: [ -> ]Lol.

Btw his name is Grant, just in case it is required.

Lol it is, and thank you (:
Pages: 1 2