Support Forums

Full Version: Girlfriend'SSS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Guys I have had a girlfriend for 4 years now!! I am very happy with our relationship and how well she treats me! I have just never enjoyed life because she has been with me for 4 years starting sense freshman year.. :/ I know have no clue what to do, but I just turned 18 a month ago and wanna go to the club, but she is stopping me and saying no.. Everything sucks but everything rocks.. No idea what to do! Leave her or stay with her?
I know it feels bad but think about it.. what would you rather do when you're older.
Have a nice wife sitting beside you, or going to a club every night, wishing you had a girl?
Get used to it, if you get married you're going to have the same responsibilities, and your life will be over as they say. It's not going to change for you a whole lot down the road.
Keep her, cause if you regret the decision, you can never go back, that really would turn her off. Unsure
Have you ever heard the expression the grass is always green? What it's talking about is that everything always looks better when you're not in it and not seeing it everyday. You're very lucky to be in a happy relationship as I am so I can relate to the way you feel and honestly I'd never trade it for being single or seeing anybody else.

Keep her, you'll regret it otherwise
Try to have her come to the club with you so you two can dance, spice things up. Smile

Have a lil' fun, take her out to dinner then go to the club or something :3.

Don't leave her because being in a relationship with someone you love is better than going to a club.. Lol.

Wish you the best of luck with your relationship.
If she won't allow you freedom... Leave her man. You're missing out in life.
Talk things through with her. Maybe try to reason with her. Its times like these that really put relationships to the test
We only have 1 life to live so cherish every moments that you have with her coz you can never ever bring it back again..
Pages: 1 2