Support Forums

Full Version: I need Girl Advice.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I come to SF with a few questions. First off, I found a girl I like. She's absolutely gorgeous. She is a freshman and I'm a sophomore, do you guys think that is fine and not weird? Also, I don't really even know her, we were talking a lot today though after class. How should I go about getting to know her? Get her number and text or something? Then when I finally work up enough courage to ask her out, should we go to the movies? And would it be okay to ask through text?
It shouldn't matter if your a bit older tbh. In fact most girls prefer guys slightly older than them. If you see someone you like yeah the best bet is too get to know her, don't ask for her facebook or number right away, it might come across a bit stockerish or even 'player like', so just spend the first few days talking about interests and see if you guys have anything in common. Better to find out if theres a mutual attraction before you start texting and arranging stuff Smile
(08-26-2011, 03:37 PM)Bяian ♪ Wrote: [ -> ]It shouldn't matter if your a bit older tbh. In fact most girls prefer guys slightly older than them. If you see someone you like yeah the best bet is too get to know her, don't ask for her facebook or number right away, it might come across a bit stockerish or even 'player like', so just spend the first few days talking about interests and see if you guys have anything in common. Better to find out if theres a mutual attraction before you start texting and arranging stuff Smile

I already added her on facebook because we were talking a lot. I don't think shell mind though. I won't be asking her out like crazy fast though. I'll give it about two weeks before I ask for her number. Then I'll plan from there.
Talk with her and learn her traits and how she act and maybe she loves you too. You will never know Smile

This is JSkely, I'm just accessing SF from a different computer. Anyways, we talked a ton on Facebook. For like 3 hours. I learned actually alot about her. We have a ton more in common than I thought. This girl is amazing.
Just figured I'd repost in case you guys didn't believe me. This is JSkely, I'm just accessing SF from a different computer. Anyways, we talked a ton on Facebook. For like 3 hours. I learned actually alot about her. We have a ton more in common than I thought. This girl is amazing.
So yeah. She actually gave me her number. She was like, you should text me. And then put her number there. So after that we kept talking on facebook. Let me just say. A ton of emotions were in that conversation. She told me her life and things she hasn't told anyone. She really trusts me. I poured my heart out to her, I man'd the fudge up and asked her out. She told me she literally had gotten a boyfriend that day. Like a few hours before. I was like fudge and relived at the same time. I figured you know? After all these years of me being a puss I'd man up. This girl did that for me. She said she has no idea if it will last though. Asking a girl out and being rejected isn't that bad. Right now we're really freakin close though. Like she texts me when she first wakes up and we stay up all night talking. She said she really wishes she didn't have to turn me down though. She said I'm really sweet. This girl is exactly like me. We think the same and everything. I'm going to stick around until she realizes that she really needs to go with me. I love my life right now. I'm so confident in myself. I've finally found myself. Life is great. Everyone should enjoy it.
1 year apart is nothing. I was a junior dating a freshman, it wasnt even weird either. You should first try going up to her and talking to her. If your shy, maybe go up with a friend, or in a group. Try to make contact and just be yourself. If you think your weird, and she agrees, then she wont want to date you. Be confident and always be yourself.