Support Forums

Full Version: I need some support definitely.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't want a generic response from a user just here for the support feather.

Okay so here's the deal. I just came back to school this year and I feel as though I have no one too talk to. The reason being is I don't really want to initiate contact with any of my old friends until they initiate contact with me. I feel as though everyone I thought was my friend is not really my friend and I don't want to try to make any new ones. I don't want to confront any of them with this problem as it's not really my style. I have been feeling like this for a while because I don't really get invited to any social events my friends are hosting. Again, I feel like I don't really have any friends in the friends that I thought were my friends ( If that made any sense.) So the point is I feel as though I may not have any friends, or at least out of the people I consider my friends. This has left me feeling lonely and just depressed about going to school this year, any thoughts?
Do you do any activities in school? If not then maybe you need to try and talk to your "friends." I know you said you have trouble but you obviously can talk to people online. Try texting them and see where that leads. I don't know how you can really do anything other than that. I'm sorry to hear this though. I wish I could help you more.
Take the first step and be the mature one, make the first step in contacting your friends as they could be feeling the exact same way that you are. I'm sure they haven't forgotton you and well be just as happy to see you as you'd expect. Organise something? a gathering to see a movie? something to get you guys back together and hanging out.

You've just come back from somewhere, think of this as a "reintroduction" to your group of friends and I'm sure they will begin to invite you places as part of the group.

Hope this helps
I love you <3
If you dont want to continue talking to your old friends, thats not necessarily a bad thing. Move on and try to talk to new people. Maybe talk to some girls. A girlfriend would definitely help, she would understand you and help you through the emotional strains in life.
Do something that will make you stick out, I'm sure you can find some people who are into computers as well, if thats what you enjoy, and blend in with them Big Grin