Support Forums

Full Version: Why are the rank stars messed up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why is there a weird one star beside all member's names?

Edit: Apparently it's an online status indicator, but why a star?
I don't see a star. It might be the failed image for the online icon.
I don't see any star either. You haven't been taking any drugs lately have you? Tongue
Close this thread, it has to be Firefox 9 Bugs...

Wow. I've never seen this. I have no idea. Will research if this is a known bug on MyBB.
Have you tried clearing your cache etc?

Try on another Web Browser first; I'm updating to FF 6 now and gonna test on Windows 7 64 bit.
This seems weird, try the forum on a different computer/device.
Everything is fine for me. It's very strange what is happening to you.
Cache error. Sometimes it happens. You can try to clear your temporary files if it bothers you.

Also try going directly to the image in your url address bar and F5 refresh until it's a star. That may also work.
(08-24-2011, 11:03 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]Cache error. Sometimes it happens. You can try to clear your temporary files if it bothers you.

Also try going directly to the image in your url address bar and F5 refresh until it's a star. That may also work.

Yeah, I have it to work now, but you are right, it was a cache error, I had to close the web browser and clear all my cache for everything to clear out before I could open my link to SF and have it back to normal again.