Support Forums

Full Version: Matrix vs Corolla
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Title says it all, which one is better. Both the same price, but Corolla (2011) is brand new and Matrix (2010) is used

Matrix 2010 (used)
mileage: about 32,000

Which one you prefer?
Honestly the Corolla is better in my opinion! I have been looking up alot about cars because I am about to buy my mazda RX8 Smile! Such a sexy car..
Out of those two, I'd go with the corolla. Though for the money they cost, I wouldn't buy either.
(08-27-2011, 11:21 AM)HydroDi0xy Wrote: [ -> ]Out of those two, I'd go with the corolla. Though for the money they cost, I wouldn't buy either.

HAHAH! You are the car expert for real Smile! Crazy to see you on this forum also bro Smile!
Unfortunly, my mum bough the Matrix Xr (red) before I read this thread. Price 12,000.
Its ok for me. At least better than the previous car (1991 Corolla SE)
Bad things happen today, the Matrix have a scratch (wavy line) I believe its from the kids in the apartment. Is there anyway I can secure my car? like put a webcam?
It happen to my uncle's car when he parked his car to our parking space.
Corolla all the way definitely

sdsafsfsgdd
corolla are so popular and reliable
You should request security camera's in your apartments parking garage, I'd door knock with a baseball bat if anyone did that to my car.
Corolla by far. The matrix's handling is absolute garbage. I rented one of these for a trip and I ended up turning around quarter way through because it was so ridiculously bad.
Pages: 1 2