Support Forums

Full Version: Self-concious (I guess that's the word) about my looks, please rate lol
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I can't believe that I'm posting a topic like this, but after posting something similar recently on HF, all I could get was troll comments, so that didn't help much. I need your honest opinion, I won't be insulted if it's negative, how do I look? What should I improve on myself. I was drunk on this pic btw, cut out the girl on it due to privacy. Please don't quote this post, as I intend to remove the picture link after a couple of days, I love to be anonymous on the net lol Tongue

Pics removed, thanks.
I'm not gay so I wouldn't have anything to comment on attractiveness on any scale, but "What is wrong with you?"

lol you look normal to me, other than being cross eye'd but you have being drunk to blame with that one.

(08-22-2011, 03:21 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not gay so I wouldn't have anything to comment on attractiveness on any scale, but "What is wrong with you?"

lol you look normal to me, other than being cross eye'd but you have being drunk to blame with that one.

About cross-eye'd, I have this medical condition lol, but it's more noticeable when I'm drunk. Farmer tan? Damn, I just can't force myself to stay indoors xD

Sorry for posting this crap, I have some mental problems I guess, got out of depression lately and I don't feel like coming back there, popping pills and crap :/
Depression is tough, I don't have a problem with this thread. Hope you get your stuff sorted out there Smile
You look pretty normal to me. Nothing to worry about bro.
You dont look anything weird for me brow. Just calm down and everything is fine Smile
Pics removed before I got here but don't let looks get you down or make you feel self-concious.
There are many people that have been through horrific fires and amputations that have gone on to marry and live happily with a family.
There is hope for anyone, it's about who you are on the inside.
I'm sure you're a beautiful person.

Take care
I love you <3
I wish you would have kept the pic up. No homo or anything, but you didnt sound like such a goon as you described. The number one thing that you will need, is confidence. Without it, its hard to judge yourself.