Support Forums

Full Version: Support Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, I have been on SF for about 3 days now and the reason why Im making this thread is because I believe this site is way more special than some user's might see it.

Example: Emotional Support Forum, People who are feeling suicidal or maybe in a bad situation, can feel comfortable on this site to express their emotions. Like, their was this one user(not saying names) who wanted to commit suicide because his family life and he decided to post on this forum before probally telling his real-life friends or his family that he is feeling suicidal.
This site could be life-saving if you really think about it.

Another Example: The Healthy Living and Lifestyle Forum, People who might feel uncomfortable about their weight, or people that want to add a little muscle in their arms come onto this site to ask people healthy tip questions, or good workout routins. So, my point is, if you really think about it, this site is helping some user's who think their overwieght or uncomfortable with their muscle mass come onto their site to maybe make their first step into theirb future Body/Life.

These examples are the reasons that make this site way more special than most site's. And btw, the second I joined this site I got such a good warm welcome by the (More Known) user's. This thread is not to be a suck up to Omniscient, or to make myself look more superior to the other user's. I just really think this site should be more known.

Thank you and good day.

-Oliver Victoire
Wow really nice thread, everything you said is true. Thank you Omni for this futuristic site.
Everyone has the same feeling once they join up and see. It is clever.
The site has a lot of potential, yes.

Nice HQ post, I joined this forum to get the support feather for hackforums, but after being on this site for a while it become much more then this Smile
I really agree with the OP and plus this is a HQ post. I really love SupportForums now.
Thank you guys for the Feedback Big Grin