Support Forums

Full Version: i hate being a virgin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I am sober, like I dont do drugs, im also not rich and i'm not that guy girls are attracted too. Everytime I see people who are in a intimate I get so mad. Like I want to freakin take there happiness and laugh as they suffer. fudge, I get soooo pissed at the little thing that other people have. Has anyone here got laid without getting a girl drunk or high?
You dont need to get them drunk or high. Suprisingly, there just as nervous as you. Just take them as a friend, make her comfortable, make her laugh, express your feelings, etc. And remember, just be yourself.
She will get comfortable and then make your move.
Hope this helps.

-Oliver

P.S. dont show envy of your friends, you will lose your confidence.
I'm going to say that I have (in reference to that last question), but a little older than half the people on this forum so you can't say that I've gotten lucky for being young.

My advice to you, (because everyone gets jealous, If you don't get jealous, you're avoiding your natural instinct upon your own emotions) is to just think about what you might have that others don't. There's a weird rule of nature that I go by with things that you can't control, and that would be to just let the things you want come to you, instead of trying to force or chase after them. If you focus on the things that you don't have, you'll never have time to appreciate the things that you do have while your waiting for the things that you don't have.

Been through similar things, not specifically with girls though, that I wanted, but as soon as I stopped demanding them, they eventually just came to me. Hard to explain, but if you have a clear mind, I believe that you'll be able to set aside a plan subconsciously to achieve whatever you want to achieve a lot easier than a cluttered mind of confusion and stress trying to chase after these things.

My analogy for this would be something like catching fish. I'm not a fisherman, I don't fish at all, but I do know that any rapid movement in the water will scare fish away, this would be referring to someone who tries to hard to catch that fish. The fish symbolizes what you are trying to achieve; your goal. If you just mind your own business, focus on one thing aside from the fish, standing in one spot will propose a higher probability that another fish will come along, and if it's in your range, then that's when you make your move, and you catch the fish finally (sometimes); You achieve your goal.

Some laws in the universe are strange, but it seems to work. Same thing on a conscious level. No girl wants a guy that's too desperate, unless they wear high heels, no underwear, and come to your door for money.

(08-21-2011, 02:07 AM)Oliver‌‌‌‌ Wrote: [ -> ]You dont need to get them drunk or high. Suprisingly, there just as nervous as you. Just take them as a friend, make her comfortable, make her laugh, express your feelings, etc. And remember, just be yourself.
She will get comfortable and then make your move.
Hope this helps.

-Oliver

P.S. dont show envy of your friends, you will lose your confidence.

This is pretty true as well. Most people think they are just objects, but forget the underlying fact that they are indeed humans too. Don't make that mistake.
(08-21-2011, 02:09 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to say that I have (in reference to that last question), but a little older than half the people on this forum so you can't say that I've gotten lucky for being young.

My advice to you, (because everyone gets jealous, If you don't get jealous, you're avoiding your natural instinct upon your own emotions) is to just think about what you might have that others don't. There's a weird rule of nature that I go by with things that you can't control, and that would be to just let the things you want come to you, instead of trying to force or chase after them. If you focus on the things that you don't have, you'll never have time to appreciate the things that you do have while your waiting for the things that you don't have.

Been through similar things, not specifically with girls though, that I wanted, but as soon as I stopped demanding them, they eventually just came to me. Hard to explain, but if you have a clear mind, I believe that you'll be able to set aside a plan subconsciously to achieve whatever you want to achieve a lot easier than a cluttered mind of confusion and stress trying to chase after these things.

My analogy for this would be something like catching fish. I'm not a fisherman, I don't fish at all, but I do know that any rapid movement in the water will scare fish away, this would be referring to someone who tries to hard to catch that fish. The fish symbolizes what you are trying to achieve; your goal. If you just mind your own business, focus on one thing aside from the fish, standing in one spot will propose a higher probability that another fish will come along, and if it's in your range, then that's when you make your move, and you catch the fish finally (sometimes); You achieve your goal.

Some laws in the universe are strange, but it seems to work. Same thing on a conscious level. No girl wants a guy that's too desperate, unless they wear high heels, no underwear, and come to your door for money.

Wow Ace, that's probally some of the best advice I've heard yet.
I respect you, my friend Thumbsup
Thanks I appreciate it, i'm no good with emotional support, but I do have my head on straight to think logically and analyze situations lol
I have to agree with Ace.
Also, you have to change your cogitation in order to success.
I agree with Ace. That was some good advice.
"Single" doesn't always have to mean lonely, and "In a relationship" doesn't always have to mean happy.

Also, I agree with Ace.

Good luck Smile
Woah woah, you don't need to get a girl drunk/high to get with her. Sure, chances are you will not have a sober one night stand anytime soon...but usually you will be in a relationship before moving onto that.

Yea bro just talk to them, every girl i have slpet with i was not going out with around 23 so far look me threads up on HF for proof lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4