Support Forums

Full Version: Life threatened
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm just curious but, Recently my life was threatened online. The person lives in the same city I do, they know were I go to college and such. They said some pretty bad things they were going to do to me on my youtube chan (what they said bellow)

Before you say something about the mr hacker, No I didn't hack him... He was going on about how he knew how to hack and I proved him wrong and showed everyone he was an idiot and the people in the call said I know how to hack and such (like I know a lot about computers and what not) and he visited a website that got his ip (it told him what it was going to do yet he clicked it anyway) and is now saying he is going to call the cops on me for obtaining his ip (Which is legal btw >.> lol) So yea... I didn't hack him, I didn't do anything sooo that explains that part.

My question is as I feel actually threatened for my life(he's 38 Years old I believe)... What can I do about it? I mean like I don't know where he lives or anything like that, just his name (Or what his name says on skype I guess) so I'm not sure what I can do... I was contemplating calling the cops but not sure if I should... is there anywhere online were you can submit something like this? What should I do =/
Haha, just forget about it and move on. There's nothing wrong, and I'm always laughing on subjects like these. He knows where I live, oh no, he knows in which college I go ... and what the heck if he knows all this ? Oh, and you want to call the cops ? Why ? He just wrote you a few messages over the internet, and you're enough scared to call the cops ?
(08-21-2011, 01:28 AM)WhosYourDaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, just forget about it and move on. There's nothing wrong, and I'm always laughing on subjects like these. He knows where I live, oh no, he knows in which college I go ... and what the heck if he knows all this ? Oh, and you want to call the cops ? Why ? He just wrote you a few messages over the internet, and you're enough scared to call the cops ?

Oh, no I'm not scared, there is a difference between feeling scared and threatened =)... Just more curious what I could do =)

and yes it is a threat on my life, from someone who lives within the vicinity of me, so why not call in legal action?
(08-21-2011, 01:28 AM)WhosYourDaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, just forget about it and move on. There's nothing wrong, and I'm always laughing on subjects like these. He knows where I live, oh no, he knows in which college I go ... and what the heck if he knows all this ? Oh, and you want to call the cops ? Why ? He just wrote you a few messages over the internet, and you're enough scared to call the cops ?
Really? Leave if you're going to be a jerk...

I would say call the cops, this is threatening and if he's caught he can get in big trouble, better safe than sorry right?
I'm sorry, if I was being too offensive. In my opinion that's not necessary, although you can still call the cops and explain what he did to you, and how he is threatening you.
He's not going to risk 25 to life over you. Understand that he just wants a big epenis so he feels he needs to get back at you so just ignore it. He won't do much more than more verbal abuse. If you do see anything else though, the FBI has a divison for cyber terrorism and threads and simply report him there.
(08-21-2011, 02:21 AM)Chocothunda Wrote: [ -> ]He's not going to risk 25 to life over you. Understand that he just wants a big epenis so he feels he needs to get back at you so just ignore it. He won't do much more than more verbal abuse. If you do see anything else though, the FBI has a divison for cyber terrorism and threads and simply report him there.

This guy summed it up. The guy is just acting tougher than he really is. Don't worry about it. He won't mess with you. He's got little man syndrome.
Chill Dude And Continue Being a Hacker!
He is an idiot. Try this, ask some cops to go secretly with you to his house and then try to talk to him. If he tries to beat you up, the cops will immedeately take action and punish him. You have done nothing illegal against him, so if he tries to do anything bad against you, tell about it to the cops.
(08-21-2011, 06:49 AM)Napalm™ Wrote: [ -> ]He is an idiot. Try this, ask some cops to go secretly with you to his house and then try to talk to him. If he tries to beat you up, the cops will immedeately take action and punish him. You have done nothing illegal against him, so if he tries to do anything bad against you, tell about it to the cops.

So, everytime he gets out from his house, he should be going somewhere "secretly" with the cops ? The cops will beat up this guy one time, but he will end up again in his house and everything will be back to normal. So, both the OP and this guy will still live in the same town, and the other guy will decide to do a revenge ? Also, to the OP, you should be acting like a man and ignore it. If he do something again, then take any actions.
Pages: 1 2 3