Support Forums

Full Version: Genocidal Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, so I have been having thought about mass killings lately and was wondering if anyone else has these thoughts. I feel like nothing matters and want to kill a lot of people before I die. Does anyone else have thoughts like this?
Yes. Ever since I was little I have always thought about if I was told I would die in so many months that I would go on a killing spree killing everyone that has made fun of me in my life and bullied me. Normal thoughts. Don't worry about it.
I have for a very short period of maybe an hour or so but not much longer than that and I quickly got over it after I realized how crazy the thought was. How long have you been experiencing this?
5-6 years, but the samething happens too me. I get really mad for a hour or so, than I just feel normal. If I was a teenage girl, alot of people would be dead lol.

(08-20-2011, 11:17 PM)Chocothunda Wrote: [ -> ]I have for a very short period of maybe an hour or so but not much longer than that and I quickly got over it after I realized how crazy the thought was. How long have you been experiencing this?

If you are having these often, you need to seek attention for help, this isn't very normal and if it gets to you something really bad might happen.

Please seek attention from a professional as soon as possible.
You think you might be having the thoughts because lack of Women, or you think your ugly? Because I saw your other post saying girl's dont find you attractive, and you envy your friends.
Post: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=21612

Those thoughts aren't normal unless theirs a problem and This ^^^^^ might be the problem.
Hope I helped.

-Oliver
If you are having toughts like this, then you should visit a psychologist and talk about it for a long with him/her.
You should talk to a doctor or such about this but yes, it's normal.
It's normal, everyone has these (I guess, atleast I do lol). But don't realize them lol.
Just don't become hitler v2. It's one thing to have apparent feelings, and another to have true feelings.
Pages: 1 2