Support Forums

Full Version: Internet isn't successfully capable of fast speed process
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Internet been difficult for me and my family to use properly to access the websites sometimes. I had download some viruses from certain materials off the internet then the computer and the internet start to run slowly. I had been abusing the internet functions and the cable cords. I turn the computer off improperly by holding the on/off button to turn the computer off faster or from the “Shut Down“ options it slowly turn itself off, swing the telephone cable cord purposely, accidentally dropping the internet box on the ground, and unplugging the power cord. These abuses has been taking effect when me and my brother have to share the computer so we use brutal force to kick someone off the PC if it our turn.
Now, internet doesn’t run faster properly as it usually does, or operates itself to turn on successfully without any error message interruption, and the internet light on the internet box be blinking red or show no signal at all. I can't even successfully work the internet because that it been so damage. I got to adjust the power cord to a different angle which becomes frustrating, irritating, and confusing to operate the internet connection. For example, I want to watch a show on television, but the antenna need to be adjust to show the picture and watch your program.
I'm not sure howe can help you without you asking a question or for help. If you're looking to get rid of those viruses visit the HJT.
How do you recover the internet connection to normal without any issues in the way of slowing down the internet or disconnecting it?
Internet box.. lol

What did you expect with such abuse to your router or modem? For the viruses, some use/need an internet connection like keyloggers and RATs, therefore they would take up some of your bandwidth. Even memory or CPU if you have lots of processes running at the time you're browsing.

1) What is your base internet speeds (upload/download)?
2) Wireless or ethernet?
3) How many processes are you running at the time, (Programs/services/etc...)
Well stop being a careless idiot and take care of your crap.
(03-11-2012, 07:14 PM)TwoMuchCaffeine Wrote: [ -> ]Well stop being a careless idiot and take care of your crap.

This is the second thread you've grave-dug, the user isn't even active here anymore.