Support Forums

Full Version: Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well, my first day of school was great.
The second day was okay, until the end, a kid named Blake shoved me against the wall, hard.
The third day, he knocked my books out of my hands and pulled my hair.
The fourth day was better.. he shoved me against the wall though.
And today, he shoved me twice, and then after school, when I was about to leave to walk home.. he walked up to me and I said, "Don't freakin touch me." so then he shoves me, I said "You're about to piss me off!" and so he did it again and said, "What are you gonna do?" and then I just walked off. Then, I got to the Junior High, and I had an anxiety attack/Asthma attack. I didn't have my inhaler, luckily my friend was there to help me.

Anyways, I am being bullied, I have told my mother, and I am going to tell my case manager/counselor.

I have been thinking, would I be happier dead.
I know my signature says "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." but this isn't temporary!

I don't want to kill my self, I don't plan to.

I don't want to fight in school because I don't want to be expelled, or anything.

I don't want to fight outside of school, because it is dangerous, I could lose, and have no one to help me.

Anyways, what do I do?
I have been crying often, I am upset and, the next time he does something, I will probably go off.. I have anger management, the management part.. well, I should replace it with problems.

Bebe-pleure
Don't do it. Just tell your teachers. If they don't do anything than tell someone higher up than them. Suicide isn't the way. I know bullies are horrible but you need to just tell a teacher or higher. If anything, fight in school. Better than getting beat up everyday. Maybe someone will listen to you. Just make sure you tell a lot of people you are being bullied.
Punch the kid in the face INSIDE school man. Explain to whoever they make you talk to that he was bullying you. If that doesn't work, stop going to that school.
get me this kids email.... I love the concept of revenge so please; if you dont agree with me then do not read on further. But I am just trying to help. cuz I hate fudged up faggots..

I like hacking cuz it is so alternative, you can literally ruin a fuckin life just using an email... call me crazy or stupid but ive done it before. I am not sure if you are on hackforums but I have quite the reputation their...

hit me up man, il help you free of charge
---
their is this plant that grows all accross america... its called datura...
their are 10+ species of the plant, they produce very intense anti-cholenergic reactions. 1 of the species is a depressent but the rest are all powerful stimulants...

the plants are toxic, and give you anticholenergic syndrome. (increased heart rate, dialated pupils, aenesthetic effects, (etc) I was being bullied once and I never quite had the balls to defend myself cuz I am small.. But holy crap. I took a small pod of datura (about 70 seeds) 10 seeds dont do anything, 20 you will start feeling the effects. Dont do more than 50 your first time, and never do over 70. the plants greatly vary in toxicity so you must find the dosages yourself but if you start low and work your way up its usually good

like I said, I took 70 seeds as I was walking to school... I know the punker was going to be their, the whole time I was thinking how I was going to fight him, fudge him up, rip his face open with my fist (etc) but the second the 'trip' kicked in I forgot about him, I forgot why I was going to school.. but then I realizes I had school. my heart rate was about 180 and I jogged the whole way to school (I am small and skinny, but not athletic but this time I had energy which I never have) when I walked into school I guess I walked right past his ass and forgot who he was, he told me to turn around and he said "wtf is wrong with your eyes". my friends told me I replied: "BECAUSE MY HEAD IS COLD?!" then he pushed me...

long story short I put the kid in the hospital and I was only suspended for three days Roflmao

I dont recomend datura.. but if you have no other choice
Fighting may not be the answer but defending yourself isn't fighting. The kid is only going to keep picking on you because he can. You do not fight back so he sees you as an easy target and a quick thrill. There are a few solutions to this problem.
1. Tell a teacher, dean, principal, or guidance counselor at your school what has been happening. Tell them he has been doing it everyday and he is hurting you. Then ask them if they can wait in the hall to catch him.
2. You may not like this option but it will show him your serious. Defend yourself some and push him back. It will show him that you are not scared of him. Right now your showing him that your scared and he feeds on that.
3. Try to verbally confront him and ask him why he does it. You can tell him how it makes you feel here.
4. Have a group of friends by your side and if he tries anything back him into a corner of the room or against something. That will frighten him and may make him stop what hes doing. This is a less violent approach but gets the point across to him.

I hope my suggestions helped. The best approach to this situation would be telling an adult at your school in my opinion.
Just push him back when he pushes you. Step up with one leg and place it behind his and push him in the chest. He will trip over your leg and fall on his back. When verbally confronting him don't walk back. Get in his face so to say. Watch youtube videos, a lot of great things. Most of these motherfuckers are just tough on words and usually chicken out when you "show some teeth". But hit a gym before that for a couple of weeks, to gain some confidence. And have a couple of friends by your side as backup.
Ignore walk in groups with your friends who will back you up, and learn to be witty. If he is physically stronger than you, be mentally stronger then him. Words hurt more then punches.
Best way is, tell your teachers and parents about this.. they will take care of them.
and don't listen anything,just try to ignore them in school and try to make some good friend's so that they will never try to bully you.
(08-19-2011, 07:50 PM)Emotionalâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, my first day of school was great.
The second day was okay, until the end, a kid named Blake shoved me against the wall, hard.
The third day, he knocked my books out of my hands and pulled my hair.
The fourth day was better.. he shoved me against the wall though.
And today, he shoved me twice, and then after school, when I was about to leave to walk home.. he walked up to me and I said, "Don't freakin touch me." so then he shoves me, I said "You're about to piss me off!" and so he did it again and said, "What are you gonna do?" and then I just walked off. Then, I got to the Junior High, and I had an anxiety attack/Asthma attack. I didn't have my inhaler, luckily my friend was there to help me.

Anyways, I am being bullied, I have told my mother, and I am going to tell my case manager/counselor.

I have been thinking, would I be happier dead.
I know my signature says "Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem." but this isn't temporary!

I don't want to kill my self, I don't plan to.

I don't want to fight in school because I don't want to be expelled, or anything.

I don't want to fight outside of school, because it is dangerous, I could lose, and have no one to help me.

Anyways, what do I do?
I have been crying often, I am upset and, the next time he does something, I will probably go off.. I have anger management, the management part.. well, I should replace it with problems.

Bebe-pleure

Sometimes I think about this. I thought about making anthrax and killing a bunch of people before I take my own life. I'm currently researching how I can make a biological weapon...Its not that easy, but ill get it done.

If your thinking, Well why don't you just join Al Qaeda or another terrorist group? Well, Its hard to find people that are recruiting and I am american.
Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Highschool is temporary and chances are this kid will leave you alone in a week. If you're worried that he'll hurt you warn him that you'll tell the counselor (he may call you a bitch or a pussy but shrug it off). For now try to stick close to some friends who will be willing to back you up, bullies aren't so tough against a crowd.
Pages: 1 2 3 4