Support Forums

Full Version: I hate my life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I have been thinking a lot lately and wasn't sure what to do. I'm a guy so I'm not going to vent to someone publicly, however if I were to create a thread...I could always deny it later. I realize that there's a good chance I will flunk out of college and work for minimum wage the rest of my life. So besides killing myself, what can I do?
You wont flunk out don't worry about it. Even if you fail one class you will be okay. If your worried about failing there are additional support groups and tutor groups set up at most colleges. College in my opinion is as hard as high school.
You don't NEED college, obviously it is essential for many things but have you ever thought of working Construction? Lots of money there, with almost no qualifications and requirements.
This is not right. You can't hate your life. Do something creative, try to find some happiness in life if you currently don't have any. Enjoy it instead of thinking about negative things and suicide.
(08-18-2011, 07:05 PM)Napalm™ Wrote: [ -> ]This is not right. You can't hate your life. Do something creative, try to find some happiness in life if you currently don't have any. Enjoy it instead of thinking about negative things and suicide.

I'm not saying I'm going to kill myself Smile
Find a hobby, you don't need college to succeed. What are you good at?
Create your own company and hire other people to make you money. Profit
Not trying to induce drug use but maybe smoke a little weed? Hangout with friends, get your mind focused on something. Always helps for me. Oh yeah, and always remember everything ALWAYS gets better.
(08-18-2011, 07:50 PM)YNL Wrote: [ -> ]Find a hobby, you don't need college to succeed. What are you good at?

world of Warcraft..video games in general
(08-18-2011, 09:13 PM)Fluttershy Wrote: [ -> ]Not trying to induce drug use but maybe smoke a little weed? Hangout with friends, get your mind focused on something. Always helps for me. Oh yeah, and always remember everything ALWAYS gets better.

yeah, im looking into that. I need to find a doctor that will believe i have glaucoma

(08-18-2011, 09:34 PM)goinsurgency Wrote: [ -> ]world of Warcraft..video games in general
(08-18-2011, 09:13 PM)Fluttershy Wrote: [ -> ]Not trying to induce drug use but maybe smoke a little weed? Hangout with friends, get your mind focused on something. Always helps for me. Oh yeah, and always remember everything ALWAYS gets better.

yeah, im looking into that. I need to find a doctor that will believe i have glaucoma

You don't need to get it from a doctor, Tongue or just start going out, start partying. Always makes me feel better.
Pages: 1 2