Support Forums

Full Version: My Dad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All he does is pick on me. He talks about my hair( curly) and he always is making fun of my sniffling. The sniffling is cause from my ADHD and I can't stop it. He tells me that I have no friends and that I play on my PC and xbox a lot. I don't play on my PC I learn new things. I learn coding, GFX and other helpful things. I've told him I want to be a web admin when I grow up but he doesn't care. He is always angry or annoyed at me and I can't take it. My mom is a lot chiller then he is. I don't hate him but he shows me no love.
Have you tried talking to your mom about this? Seems like a serious issue tbh =/. Or maybe being it up to him. Tell him that you're sick of the way he's been treating you... I would at least tell your mother to be honest, so someone knows in the family. Perhaps your school councilor? Just someone who is near you who can help you out you know?

Trust me though, regardless of what people say, even your parents...You can amount to anything you want too.
Some parents are just like that. My mom is like that personally. You just have to realize he will in reality not change his mind on you and just ignore him. If you want him to change your going to have to change what your doing. Like no more computer but why give up your dreams for him. Like i said just try to ignore him and sick to your mom.
Your dad should take a break, he looks like a total dick to me.
How often are you with your dad?
Well your dad is a bad father I know you don't hate him, but this has to stop I guess. Well I suggest talking to your mother about his. If that doesn't work just ignore him.
You need to deal with him until you can move out. Or get your mom to talk to him about respecting your dreams and life goals.
You should tell him how you feel. Either that or try your best to ignore him. IMO I believe that he thinks you're wasting your time on here even though it can get you a lot of money. Maybe you should talk to your mom about him, she could help possibly.
I'm with him everyday. He acts like he hates the family and stuff.
Tell him to go get a job, and get off your back.
if you lived in my area (im underage to btw)
I would give you a bottle of 80 proof gin.
give you 15 shots.. then we would go straight to your house
and the second you walk in and your dad notices your drunk.. just let all the emotions come out

alcohol is powerful at getting crap that needs to get said, said
Pages: 1 2