Support Forums

Full Version: Suggestion - Visual
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My suggestion is quite simple, I think it may make the site look better or even more professional.

I was thinking:
  • The logo should be in the center.
  • The navigation bar should be centered to be under the logo.
  • The search box in the top right should be removed, as there is already a search button in the navigation.

/Discuss.
I actually like the way it looks o.O lol

There great suggestions though.
(08-17-2011, 06:28 PM)Kom Wrote: [ -> ]I actually like the way it looks o.O lol

There great suggestions though.

It looks fine the way it is, just a simple suggestion which I think may improve it.

I think your right about deleting the Search Bar on the top right. But I like how everything you mentioned is already.
I've experimented already with the design. It will stay how it is.
(08-17-2011, 06:15 PM)Jamieee Wrote: [ -> ]My suggestion is quite simple, I think it may make the site look better or even more professional.

I was thinking:
  • The logo should be in the center.
  • The navigation bar should be centered to be under the logo.
  • The search box in the top right should be removed, as there is already a search button in the navigation.

/Discuss.

There's a search button but it takes another http request to get to the search area, whereas the search bar is already available for you in the top right, and provides you with a bit easier access to the search function by taking away one extra click to get to where you want to go
Great suggestion, hopefully it gets implemented.
(08-24-2011, 11:07 AM)Omniscient Wrote: [ -> ]I've experimented already with the design. It will stay how it is.

Okay then, I didn't realise. May aswell lock the thread. Thumbsup
Lol i dont think the logo will be removed from where it is also omniscient replied to your thread ^_^
(08-24-2011, 04:55 PM)LolReally? Wrote: [ -> ]Lol i dont think the logo will be removed from where it is also omniscient replied to your thread ^_^

lol doesn't that make your name pretty ironic? I'm pretty sure everyone noticed that he already replied in the thread