Support Forums

Full Version: Back to School - Need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, as I'm heading back to school within a month and a half, I'm likely to get bullied. It's a new area, new school, new home. The thing is, I'm not sure if I'm going to get bullied or not. I've been bullied my whole life. I sometimes say things that are irrelevant, randomly, yet I hardly notice I do. Then people say that I'm ignorant, stupid, and/or retarded, after I do so. Any suggestions on what I should do and how I should act, when I start this new school? Also, if this is in the incorrect section, no need to post, just move it.
Well what grade are you going into?
I will be able to help, a LOT if I know that.

EDIT: PM me if you want(: But if you tell me your grade I will be able to help you.
(08-16-2011, 05:45 PM)Emotionalâ„¢ Wrote: [ -> ]Well what grade are you going into?
I will be able to help, a LOT if I know that.

EDIT: PM me if you want(: But if you tell me your grade I will be able to help you.

I'm going into 10th.
(08-16-2011, 05:57 PM)GmZ Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going into 10th.
Okay, that helps.

Well, the number one thing, is do NOT be sarcastic, to teachers, or your peers. It is no longer funny, and it can get you in trouble with teachers.

You wont be bullied, more than likely, I used to be picked on all the time as well, but now since I am older, no body messes with me.

My sister gave me advice which helped me.. and I am giving you advice and I hope it helps.

Since it is a new school, people wont mess with you unless you act, immature when you start school.

If you act like a "bad ass", not a "hard ass", then people wont fudge with you.

I hope this helps, and good luck(:
Im sure everything will be fine its nice to have a new start. Just be more cautious of what you are saying to people and im sure everything will go well.
Don't worry about what people think and say to you, just be yourself and that's how people will like you for who you are and not for what they want you to be. If they don't like you for who you are then just don't worry about that, judging someone does not define who you are it defines who they are.
Make a lot of friends. When your casually sitting next to someone and get their name, or anytime you get someones name, always say 'Hey, name here' when ever you see them in the halls or anywhere around the campus. They will then remember your name and that will start a friendship and ally.

Also, be outgoing, but don't be annoying. Always keep a good load of stories or jokes in your head to share with the people around you and your friends so you aren't stuck with awkward conversation.

When people see you entertaining your immediate friends they will want to be friends with you and they will join in on your circle to hear you and your friends conversations and that right there will make you another friend.

This method will work whether you are a newbie at a school or not. Don't be ashamed of yourself, or what you look like. Be confident and you will be fine.

[EDIT]
Also, try to be in many extra curricular activities to make friends and acquaintances. Make sure you chose ones that remotely interest you so you will have a good time. When others see you having fun, they will want to be a part of it as well which makes you friends.
^ Err - He said he's going to be in 10th grade. Honestly, moving after freshman year is the worst time. If you're school has 500 or more students in it, just socialize with people like you. I'm not saying not to make conversation with people, but don't try to be their "friends". I don't mean to sound so prejudice, but that's the way most people in high school are.
Just don't be that kid everyone hates.
Act mature, and since your new its a time to start new.

You going there after freshmen year isn't a great thing but just try and find people who are chill and look like they won't bother you.
Just don't be that douche nobody likes.