Support Forums

Full Version: I wish more people would join...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Well i just wish more people would join the site. I am kind of tired of seeing my name pop up in a row on post lol. Anyway you guys have that mite be helpful to get more people here?
Yeah, not a lot of people on this forum, but maybe it'll grow. I myself have came from HF, and I love this community as well, I'm sure it'll grow.
(08-16-2011, 12:59 AM)YNL Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, not a lot of people on this forum, but maybe it'll grow. I myself have came from HF, and I love this community as well, I'm sure it'll grow.
Yeah just kind of getting lonely conversations like this are rare Ohmy.
yeah, I usually refresh the page and click "view today's post" and hope that somebody posted, lmao.
(08-16-2011, 01:02 AM)YNL Wrote: [ -> ]yeah, I usually refresh the page and click "view today's post" and hope that somebody posted, lmao.
Lol i know right but this site has been around for awhile i guess people haven't really noticed it yet idk why though.
Yeah most people here come from HF, spam post for the award and then leave. Only a few really active members here
I agree, I'm sad that there's not many people here, I personally like this a bit more than HF because of the fact that there is like no trolls here.

I myself didn't come for the award, it's so annoying seeing people that spam like crap just for the award...
You're just used to HF. Please don't compare, it's a huge difference since HF is one of the biggest communities.
With smaller sites like this you can usually keep up with the "Today's Posts" link lol. I usually run out of new topics to reply to pretty quick.
I think there are quite a few active members. I haven't heard of any of the posters above me before. With the exception of Ace who jumped in when I was posting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4